20160829_154733.jpg
20160829_154817.jpg

SSA#2
20160829_155146.jpg

Automazar inadequate lighting for a few days made her stretch lol
20160829_155031.jpg

Cream Mandarin XXL
20160829_154941.jpg

Hey Dirt! It's taken me a while to get here, Brother, but I'm jumping in! :)

From the last post, it looks like you're doing great! :high-five:

How do you like the autos compared to the phenos???

Hey Dirt! It's taken me a while to get here, Brother, but I'm jumping in! :)

From the last post, it looks like you're doing great! :high-five:

How do you like the autos compared to the phenos???

Welcome and thank you Mr Krip. I like auto's but I love my photo's. They give me a nice variety of smoke as I cycle them through in the veg tent. But with photos I don't have a time limit for training them out so I'm able to have a little more fun with them. But I'm gonna see over time just what I can do to an auto. Thanks for stopping in

Thank you

its been a while. always great in your garden mate:thumb:
Thanks man, gonna have to start another solo cup auto though. The cream mandarin xxl broke ground and petered out, now I gotta decide what to replace her with now. Thanks for stopping in

Those ssa's are starting to flower nicely great job!
Thanks xave, #1 is doing great at day 70 but #2 is only about 7 inches tall at day 49. Cropped the automazar so she looks a lot different now lol.

I had a weird stall of no growth on the norther lights auto come to remember and then outta nowhere took off so idk what it is with autos it is a surprise everytime it seems lol they are coming out with autos for almost every strain it seems or atleast every strain that's worth making it an auto if its good enough

I'd poke around and see if the roots are still developing, I've had one eaten by root pests and eventually the stem just fell over. On the other hand, the sour bubbling crack I just harvested did literally nothing for nearly 30 days. It was a little bigger than your sprout but she was at 2nd node for 2 and half weeks then as I was going to give up on her she decided, ok... No it's time to grow.

So finicky, well put Ultradan. You never know until you've tried the strain, but once you find the autos you like and that veg for 5 or 6 weeks then autos become a great addition to the cycle.

I think I'm going the same perpetual route as you Dirt. My plan is to focus on photoperiods veg and flower, but to throw in some autos if there's any room. I'm a huge fan of autos, but some can definitely be a waste of time and space. All those mini Me's are designed/created for Sog setups where you can grow 30 in a space I'd grow 9. Use one gallon pots and cram the tent full. 9 weeks later you got a decent harvest. But doing them Willy nilly, picking cool strains has got me in supply chain pickle a few times. It really helps to know your strain.

Goodluck to you for that sprout, we'll be watching...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I carefully removed her yesterday, she had more roots then I expected. She looked like she was pinched just below the food leaves (saves me from butchering the term) stem looked good till there, but top is dying out so pulled her. Now what am I going to replace her with.... here's my list-2fast 2vast, automazar, Brooklyn sunrise, thunder bloody mary, cream mandarin xxl, dark purple, sweet seeds auto mix, think I have a few more but can't remember off the top of my head. Anyways gonna sprout one today so first response gets to pick her

Bloody Mary! I win:rofl:

Second!

Snid, well put about the autos. Finding those gems that work well and can be duplicated would be well worth it. But, like you, I buy seeds based off what is cool or "hot" and it is certainly proving to be more headache than anything. I'm sure I'll still rotate them through because, well why not? Lol. I like these perpetual auto journals because it gives a lot of insight into what works and what should be avoided. Thanks Dirt!
:passitleft: here ya go brother

SSA#1 day 73 I believe first auto I'm happy with. This one will actually yield more then the others combined lol.
20160904_192822.jpg
20160904_192838.jpg

SSA#2 day 50 or so for her. These are what I've become use to, but hopefully more of my autos start to turn out like the ssa#1.
20160904_192017.jpg

Automazar day 28 she's starting to bloom, cropped her to let the rest catch up. Next automazar will be topped and trained properly lol.
20160904_191948.jpg

Glad I can help UD, just glad I have my photo girls going at all time lol

I carefully removed her yesterday, she had more roots then I expected. She looked like she was pinched just below the food leaves (saves me from butchering the term) stem looked good till there, but top is dying out so pulled her. Now what am I going to replace her with.... here's my list-2fast 2vast, automazar, Brooklyn sunrise, thunder bloody mary, cream mandarin xxl, dark purple, sweet seeds auto mix, think I have a few more but can't remember off the top of my head. Anyways gonna sprout one today so first response gets to pick her

Cotyledon pronounced - Co-dill-e-done

Took me awhile before learning the correct pronunciation too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom