Tadlawid - Easy Hydro - MARS II 400 - Flowering THC Bomb

I posted it because some of your facts are off, for example amber trichomes dont mean THC is increasing, it means the trichome is mature. You shouldn't post help if your unsure of its relevance.

I did post a percentage of amber. And we are both still correct in what we are quoting from others....

The gist of what everyone is saying tad is the trichs are what you look at for harvest time, the breeder times are just a guide & they always underestimate the finishing time. Another thing is all your pistils are still white which indicates they are far from ready. The amber trich percentage is personal choice & strain specific. :)

The gist of what everyone is saying tad is the trichs are what you look at for harvest time, the breeder times are just a guide & they always underestimate the finishing time. Another thing is all your pistils are still white which indicates they are far from ready. The amber trich percentage is personal choice & strain specific. :)

Do you even know what your talking about....LMAO....I kid, I kid...lol.

You are of course correct.

Lol. You guys know me I don't do the back and forth thing. To old for it.

Tad, as always it's your plant so do what YOU like.

Buuuuttttt....Trichomes over Pistols....LOL.

i've reading all of that and laughing a lot here, a lot :) i still search for something to look to my trichs but grow shop didn't have.

need to find a good camera with macro mode.

Don't stop making me laugh please, bad working days here :)

i've reading all of that and laughing a lot here, a lot :) i still search for something to look to my trichs but grow shop didn't have.

need to find a good camera with macro mode.

Don't stop making me laugh please, bad working days here :)

Well Skunny you were right about the running to the corner part except he was laughing at us...lol.

Tad,

I'm pretty sure I got mine off Amazon. Is shipping an issue for you?

so i had to stabilize my hand :ganjamon:

the closest pics i can take from two majors buds

20140926_183041.jpg

20140926_183127.jpg

white white, i just saw few amber trics at the end of a bid leave, not on any buds

Gents,
I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of me, my mission is not to start arguments or fights. I wasn't saying that Renegades post regarding trichomes was wrong because it wasn't. He just worded a few lines wrong and I wanted to clarify it for the sake of a newbie grower searching harvesting techniques, coming across this journal and reading that amber trichomes means THC is increasing. cause he or she will think well hey I am going to wait for all amber trichomes so I can get higher THC content.
That's all, there was no arguing or whatever everyone seems to think it was some huge deal. lol

Sorry Tad, didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought I should clear the negative energy out of the air.. By the way you have a nice journal going here my friend, keep up the great work, I am only trying to help fellow growers. Nice pictures above too, what camera are you using?

Gents,
I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of me, my mission is not to start arguments or fights. I wasn't saying that Renegades post regarding trichomes was wrong because it wasn't. He just worded a few lines wrong and I wanted to clarify it for the sake of a newbie grower searching harvesting techniques, coming across this journal and reading that amber trichomes means THC is increasing. cause he or she will think well hey I am going to wait for all amber trichomes so I can get higher THC content.
That's all, there was no arguing or whatever everyone seems to think it was some huge deal. lol

Sorry Tad, didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought I should clear the negative energy out of the air.. By the way you have a nice journal going here my friend, keep up the great work, I am only trying to help fellow growers. Nice pictures above too, what camera are you using?

Nuff said and like I said we were saying the same thing and sounds like you misunderstood (or I wrote) amber, increasing and THC. Amber is the later stage of CCA is all I was trying to say.

I never wait long into Amber. I normally will shoot for 25-50%. And we all understand it's strain and personal use dependent.

Buuutttt we all understood and it was some good reinforcement....

Continue to share your knowledge...that's what we are here for.

I got this far because of all the knowledge we share here on 420...

PUFF, PUFF, PASS.....Smokie....LOL.

Back
Top Bottom