First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

My dears friends,

Broken English is back !!!

I missed you all so much, last three months were a nightmare here.

Job harassment so i decided to quit my job, i finally wasn't able to afford all extras i need (no more internet link) while focusing on expenses only for my son.

One month ago i found for the 4 th time in two years, a great great job, and life just starts to be normal.

I stop whining now, just taking each day as it comes to me.

For the news you were waiting for FLUXY lady was a crap to smoke, no taste, very few grams. It was just an esthetic experience finally.

BUT little lady gave me a beautiful surprise, not quantity but quality !!! i still remember each one of the 24 illegal cigarettes i made.

Baby was cutted with 10 % amber trichomes, the high was very high !!! just eyes widely opened with a big smile on the face.

the taste was very fruity and i'm definitely in love with THC BOMB.

As a first experience i recognized that HYDRO is not an easy stuff to do, just very time consuming.

I've got a lot to do for now i can access internet, let's see how your yard have evolved, for the moment i'm thinking about Renegade Flux, Skunny monster garden and let's go to see if C-sprite made her grow journal.

Still love and i say it again, i miss you all so much

With love

T.

thanks buddy, i was waiting this internet access like my son waiting for christmas !!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom