First Time Fluxing

20200306_220245.jpg

Blue dream cutting.....for science @InTheShed

I'll have it in a container to keep the root zone dark but this way we can check on progress

Here is some training for @HashFart.

Blue dream before and after. Check out how easy you can poke a hole in a fabric pot and tie a branch down. Photoperiod plants are so chill. I haven't messed with this plant since I topped it and she is all sorted out relatively easily.

20200306_223614.jpg

20200306_223100.jpg

We'll be here when you get it all sorted. Hope things are well with you and yours Mg!

Thanks @InTheShed I'm hoping to have the new phone sometime this weekend. I'm sure I am a good 20 pages behind on your thread now and many others' but I am looking forward to catching up. I've harvested all of my autos and only have WW2 left to trim and jar. I am very pleased with the first run. Now, I am looking forward to squishing a bunch and shifting my focus to the next round. I have all 8 of the autos going for the seed project. I'll post some pics once I have my new phone. Enjoy your Friday/weekend!

ughhh....noticed a bit of a predicament just now.. My first blackberry kush which is just a baby is already in pre-flower. I'm debating just spraying it ith GA3 now and collecting whatever pollen I can. Not sure what would have caused this. any input is appreciated.

When you want to flux but you get a tad lazy..... on the bright side my old kitchen light seems to rock for veg stage. This is like 100W for both the franco and blue dream
20200330_225622_002.jpg

Is imagine fluxing is super tough and neep up with. Looked awesome tho!

Is imagine fluxing is super tough and neep up with. Looked awesome tho!
There's a good chance that I will take a hack at a few branches and train. We shall see if she bends. I'm going to hit some Pineapple Express and get after it! The rest of the stuff I needed to start squishing has been ordered so I might have my first rosin press by 420!

Good evening my friends! I hope all is well! I have changed plans a bit on my plans for fluxing. (Suprised?) I let this Franco go crazy. I plan to try and tame it as much as possible and let it finish into an outdoor monster this season. Same plan for the Blue dream.

20200402_190755.jpg

20200402_190748.jpg

Good evening my friends! I hope all is well! I have changed plans a bit on my plans for fluxing. (Suprised?) I let this Franco go crazy. I plan to try and tame it as much as possible and let it finish into an outdoor monster this season. Same plan for the Blue dream.

20200402_190755.jpg

20200402_190748.jpg

Fluxing really is alot of work! excited to see what kind if monster it turns to ourside

Fluxing really is alot of work! excited to see what kind if monster it turns to ourside
It's funny because it started out so easy compared to autos but I got distracted with other things and became complacent with this plant in particular. I did get a nice haul on my other autos in the meantime though :slide:

I will hopefully start squishing with my dabpress in time for 420. I have everything I need to press and I just ordered a kandypen Crystal to vape with. Plan is to have a pen full of Pineapple Express dabs for 420!

I hope all is well!

Since my last post I have changed my mind many times on what I would do with the Franco and Blue Dream. I ended up up potting the Blue dream to a 5 gallon and taking clones off the franco lemon cheese.

I also tied a lot of the franco lemon cheese branches down to the grate and super cropped the remaining tops. I figured they were pretty big so rather than chop them to level I kept the branches and will hopefully get some bigger buds growing up from those. Here's a pic. Some form of defol to follow

20200423_223650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom