Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Congratulations Trichster. :woohoo: :party:

You know what my good friend ?

I just knew the 420 vibes where asking me back for a very good reason.

That was to be a part of your very special day, in your very special yard.

So pleased I made it.

Yeah I was up and about very early over here. What a busy day !

But to check in tonight and see your awesome achievements has crowned it all.

Well done Trichster my friend after all those early troubles you should be very proud.

Outstanding !!!

BB :circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I guess I will now dismember the corpse (it is still warm)

goodbye :rip: Fluxy

P8259420.png

Jehosaphat! Ye cleaned the roots ! :)

I'm almost speechless :circle-of-love:

Congrats Bro - what a saga - what a result!

:thumb:

So glad you liked washing

:high-five: :volcano-smiley: :goodjob: :volcano-smiley: :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Jehosaphat! Ye cleaned the roots ! :)

I'm almost speechless :circle-of-love:

Speechless, :hmmmm: Radomiester? no way, talk me wizzardly one. Did you catch my mention of your being stuck in the fenbog?

I'm glad you like the cleanliness of her roots, bag? :volcano-smiley:

Speechless, :hmmmm: Radomiester? no way, talk me wizzardly one. Did you catch my mention of your being stuck in the fenbog?

I'm glad you like the cleanliness of her roots, bag? :volcano-smiley:

Yeah. I read it. Fenbog is so last weekend.
I did something useful offline.
Today was HARVEST DAY! The last of my first grow (4 plants.)
Bud washed, trimmed and hung dry.
Not your long lived monster, I'm guessing about 3.5 oz but won't know for 10+ days :)

congrats on your harvest Rado,:thumb: sounds like we were both washing last night, no wonder I couldn't track you down.

When will you start to trim the bud you washed yesterday (today?) I'm not sure how long to wait, before I do round 2 trimming. thank you

Congratulations trike! I haven't been chiming in but following along with great enthusiasm. Great project!!! :thumb:

slomo? daTcat? Rado? :love:

when do I break out the scissors again?, I've been doing some reading and I get people trimming wet & others telling to wait intil you see noticable "shrinkage" I may clean up all the big leaf stems by trimming them off as close to the stalk as possible. Maybe that's why some prefer to wait for some shrinkage, that'll make it easier to get more of those fat leaf stems that are packed between fat nuggets of green joy. :hmmmm:

Congratulations trike! I haven't been chiming in but following along with great enthusiasm. Great project!!! :thumb:

lol, thanks Pantagruel:high-five: I appreciate your comment, all good things coming from this wonderful :420:.

:geek: I know I'm watched closely by the crew, I'm curious, just how many asterisks are there next to my username?

or do they use red flags? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am half way through memorizing the guidelines, so I don't have to read them every month.:circle-of-love:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Here is the remnants of Fluxy Lady's gear & 1 appliance, yes, she got plugged in at night.

top left is Hottie, she kept dry heat on her at night, to diminish the spread of botrytis/mold-spores (mold from loopers, killing budlets that mold quickly, when dead)

the "Flux ring", was fabricated from a vintage fan-shroud, then staked into the earth for sturdy flux wire attachment, used to spread her limbs out.

the hole is where I struggled pulling her from the grip she had, on mother earth. (no shovel required, just brute strength & back pain after)

the random straight things seen were used to hold the net off her buds of joy.

any questions? :peace:

P8249370.jpg

slomo? daTcat? Rado? :love:

when do I break out the scissors again?, I've been doing some reading and I get people trimming wet & others telling to wait intil you see noticable "shrinkage" I may clean up all the big leaf stems by trimming them off as close to the stalk as possible. Maybe that's why some prefer to wait for some shrinkage, that'll make it easier to get more of those fat leaf stems that are packed between fat nuggets of green joy. :hmmmm:

Would wait for all the water from the wash to drain and would do it then.

congrats on your harvest Rado,:thumb: sounds like we were both washing last night, no wonder I couldn't track you down.

When will you start to trim the bud you washed yesterday (today?) I'm not sure how long to wait, before I do round 2 trimming. thank you

I trim as soon as they stop dripping _ one hour. Maybe?

Oh snap. Flux got her head chopped off! A beautiful head though I must say :bravo: I have been in my bed healing up but have been up and at em for the last day and have made some progress so some Journal updates are on the way. So now I need to go back 50 something pages and see what I've missed out on. Good thing I'm stocked up on Micky Kush....
20140826_174445.jpg

Opps I dropped some. You can keep it. Try it through the :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: it is VERY tasty indeed :)

Would wait for all the water from the wash to drain and would do it then.

thank you caT, she was inside last night with warm breeze gently drying her out. I don't know how long it will take for me to stop referring to her buds, as "her", like she still has a body her body.

Maybe it's a sign of an emotional attachment, I have to her. I'll be calling the mason jars, Fluxy in a week or 2, lol.

Back
Top Bottom