Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I call that free medicine, best I can do from 6,000 miles away.

You are going to have some of the 2nd best medicine from your flux-girl when she's done.

(laughter is not used for rating medicine quality)

why second, you ask? :hmmmm:

because

:popcorn:

"LAUGHTER IS HE BEST MEDICINE" :rofl:

6k:party:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:high-five:

I want some smart pots too! Why can't people here be smart and import them :laughtwo:

Wow, that is a very tight border, is the lack of imports allowed to keep the $ inside the border? Must be, bummer.

I am Americanized like a robot, I guess, I would love to get to Europe before I'm pushing up daisies. We can get most anything shipped

here, 99% of durable goods here are from China. I like that they are giving a 3 year warranty on LEDS, I like there lights, I have to stop myself here. Happy Hour bbs

:high-five:you're welcome skunny, you owe me one 19-guy, take your time crafting your humor and when i post shirt that could translate as dispectful, just ignore it, i never mean to offend, but i have verified that some words i use are not taken as funny "over there" :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

I said "freaks like us" to a guy in Oz (born/raised in UK) and he took offense. and please tell me,

where did daft come from? we don't have that word. I think it translates as , silly?

I don't get offended easily dude, call me a c*nt & I'll :rofl:
Yea daft is silly, I've no idea where it originates but it's used a lot over here.

I will wash his mouth out with soap, I got the rule from New York City Grower.

"please keep it clean" :thanks: or you get the soap, then duck tape over mouth for 30 minutes. (the tape is only for adults)

I hated getting that bar of soap in the pie-hole for repeating dad's swears before I was old enough to say them..

:thanks: soap offender response was excellent, even better than expected,

here's a sample from a good :420: man

"I've got rhino skin, or is it armadillo? Whatever it is, it's thick so no offence taken "

:high-five: just to be sure :bigtoke: for that pmreply:circle-of-love:

Not saying you can't order them online, just wouldn't be worth paying that much. We have many things from china as well ! I think most merchandise that comes from there is very good. Not always top quality, but I am not picky.

I agrree, of course there are some things I prefer real high end, as a chef/ fan of cooking.

IE: I could never use a knife to carve the Thanksgiving turkey, with that stamped on it:peace:

A bit of an update

White Widow sprouted in Feb, rescued and put outdoors in June
20140825_32a.JPG

not showing any pink pistils
20140825_34a.JPG

a clone of Miss Kitty plumping up a bit
20140825_31a.JPG

:high-five::circle-of-love:

A bit of an update

White Widow sprouted in Feb, rescued and put outdoors in June

not showing any pink pistils
:high-five::circle-of-love:

Nice save on the Widow resurrection, so maybe the the pink is from what is in my soil, just like you said, very interesting, your seed is from the same batch as mine, correct? :hmmmm: I have a link daT sent me RE the pistol coloration fluctuation, I will send it to you or post it here.

Thanks for sharing them with us buddy. Do you have any guerrilla style, in the woods? nightcap? :passitleft: :high-five:

Great soil shares going on in many yards, I see you contributing a lot :bravo:

I'm learning more everyday in this wonderful slice of heaven we have in our :circle-of-love:

this website is still broken, or I have to get a new computer.

any body else at crawling speed or getting dizzy watching that little spinning circle?:thanks:
Earlier today I thought you broke :420: with your 400 pages , but it was everywhere else too.
Working better now.

I will wash his mouth out with soapTopicgot the rule from New York City Grower.

"please keep it clean" :thanks: or you get the soap, then duck tape over mouth for 30 minutes. (the tape is only for adults)

I hated getting that bar of soap in the pie-hole for repeating dad's swears before I was old enough to say them..

Control your mouth, control your Johnson

(OFF- TOPIC photo delete )

Back
Top Bottom