Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

SGA, Beautiful! Many to choose from too! :)

:) Thanks Zig! its been almost 4 years since ive had a variety this large, im pretty excited...but now remember why its been this long since ive had this much variety....THE WORK...:cheesygrinsmiley: always worth it in the end of course:)

Wow, you have a lot going on! Very nice plants! :bravo:

Thanks GT! BTW ive been following your lead just sticking cuttings in cups of water with some roots in the cup and getting roots in a couple weeks time, where they just set there waiting to be planted or trashed but wasting no materials or $ while doing so :)
I love this:)

Mornin SGA....things are lookin nice and healthy in here! Still lookin in your PH. Can't wait to see her explode in a few weeks.Great job SGA...and a few interesting strains happening. Top of the day to ya sir! Oh ya ...BTW....my GF and i visited "the muffin man" last night!!What a HOOT! Super MELLOW dude.:lot-o-toke:

Good morning and Thanks for the kind words Duggan..always nice to have on a Monday getting on the MAG:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

HAHA yea nice!! glad to hear your guys enjoyed the mellow chill bake from the muffins!!! I love it!!:cheer:

Monday update:(ill get some non hps pics here soon so the plants don't look so yellow :)) still busy as hell and doing my best to take any pics as it is:Namaste:

SAGE N Sour:
Getting fatter by the day. drinking a gallon every other day. I have been following the normal feed schedule layed out by Docs instructions but I will be adding an additional cat drench around day 55 of flower which should be in the next weeks time.
DSC01125_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01127_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01126_-_Copy.JPG

Cheese Candy:
still really liking how this one is going just going to be a little longer to flower than the purple haze. p haze is about 2x the size of colas so far but much shorter. so I hope and expect the cheese candy to blow up here in the next 2-3 weeks. getting real frosty and stinks like sweet cheese :). I plan to give a cat drench once she gets a bit fatter. next couple weeks or so
DSC01129_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01130_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01131_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01132_-_Copy.JPG

Purple Haze (for you Duggan :)):

Really liking the growth on the Purple Haze! she is getting frosty and FAT real quick!! I will give cat drench to this pretty lady this week.
DSC01133_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01135_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01134_-_Copy.JPG

Blue OG and Blue Cheese:

Both at about the same height and size, filling in about same rate too. 12/12 from seed
DSC01144_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01145_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01143_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01142_-_Copy.JPG

Critical Thunder:
Well This girl is a stretcher!!! at just under 3 ft compared her counter parts (above 2 plants flowered at same time)
She is def a sativa and with limited info on her im just along for the ride here.
DSC01140_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01141_-_Copy.JPG

Island Sweet Skunk:
She has been flowering for a few days now. stretching a bit but nothing crazy so far.
DSC01136_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01137_-_Copy.JPG

SGA, great looking garden! :)
How long you going to flower the Sage N Sour that will be 55 days and getting Cat D next week?

WHAT UP ZIG! Thanks for stopping in and to everyone else stopping by and dropping some likes!

I plan to let the SNS go to about 75-80 days... Last crop indoor was afghan kush ryder and I gave her a cat drench the last week and finished on water then chopped but only due to time, after that last cat drench on AKR It started to put on pistils and make another push/swell and I would have liked to go longer but had to chop because I was moving but im gonna give it a try on this one and see what happens.

Nice bro!

:high-five::thanks: Thanks TAV! nice to have you lurking around :cheer:

Lookin dank sir grow a lot and what do u prefer the fabric or the air pots just curious

Thanks JOE!! im glad you ask because ive been wanting to commit on that.
They both have their pros and cons but i do prefer the airpots due to plant growth/performance/production....really for me the only draw back to the airpots as of now is watering them. really the negative is a positive because you have to water real slow to keep the water contained in the pot or it can run out the sides and watering slow is better anyways :). aside from that and just for now im not able to water from the bottom like i prefer to do with my fabric pots because the airpots root prune from the bottom as well by having the bottom or floor of the pot a couple inches from the ground. my saucers as is are not deep enough to be able to get water high enough into the pot and even if it did in the it would leave a couple inches in the saucer the plant couldn't get to.
After this harvest i will be building a table for the room and switching to a top drip feed system. each plant will have a 2 gal per hour drip head and a shut off valve to each plant so the plants not being fed a specific drench can be turned off. i will have 3 reservoirs, one for water only and one for the energy and 1 for transplant/cat drench feedings and all will have their own submersible pump so i will just switch the hose to what ever pump is needed for the current plants and open/close the need valves and im good to go. i do this because like right now i have diff plants on diff drenchs each day.
i already have everything i need aside from the emitter heads so this is the easiest cheapest way for me to make water/feed times easier for me and my back :)
Im also going to have an air stone in each rez. the one with water will be bubbling 24/7 and depending which drench is needed it will be bubbled for 4-5 hours before application. ive read about feeding oxygenated water to potted plants with amazing success much like a hydro grower grows in oxygenated water. Just something to do and report on to the mag so ill keep posted.

What up FAM!

Weekly update with pics from last night.

SAGE N SOUR:
Getting fatter and the stink is coming out and took a change for the better. it has been a real soft floral smell up to now...now its gone to the STINKY SIDE, with the sour d coming out much more....Im loving it. she was given water with transplant last night and will get the cat drench I was talking about giving at day 52 I beilive it will be since pistils. its at that point that I wanted to give it where some pistils are turing a little brown but the top are still white and "strong" at the top. I hope to see a push of more new pistils and jump start the final swell which will be followed up with enough time to get another 4 energy drenches and end on water by day 70-75. time will tell:)
DSC01167_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01166_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01165_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01164_-_Copy.JPG

CHEESE CANDY:
got first cat drench last night.watered first with 1000ml or 1/4gal water then fed with 1/2gal water added 5ml cat drench and 2ml tea.
VERY VERY stinky cheese with a very oily "thich" resin covering. when you touch her you can just tell how thich the trichs come off on your fingers. starting to bend and sway on the big arms that haave been built. gonna gave to stake her ASAP. around day 38-42 since pistils.
DSC01168_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01157_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01156_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01155_-_Copy.JPG

accidently posted that some how so it will just be split post :)

PURPLE HAZE:
also day 38-42 since pistil set and is about to get another energy drink, 2nd since the last cat drench. This lady BLEW up afterwards! The colas on phase are the same size as the SNS so impressive for sure on production so far. she smells VERY NICE, basicly best way I can describe it a haze with some lemon/grape sent in the mix...strange but very good.
DSC01163_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01162_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01160_-_Copy.JPG

BUBBLEGUMMER:
around day 50 since pistil set and is close to being done. probably another 10 days to go. she doesn't doesn't smell like bubblegum so I will wait to see how the smoke turns out before culling but doesn't look good for this pheno, probably getting the chop. just a customary dank bud smell...defenitly quality bud but not what im looking for from it:)
DSC01147_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01146_-_Copy.JPG

BLUE OG and BLUE CHEESE:
not sure on the age of the small ones ill check my notes and get back on the next ones following.
looking real nice starting to stack colas
DSC01158_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01159_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01154_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01153_-_Copy.JPG

CRITICAL THUNDER:
had to supercrop this stetching beast a few days in a row. she would just pop back up the next day so I had to be buck nasty with her and break neck real good. but shes doing her thing starting to put out some bud sites
DSC01148_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01149_-_Copy.JPG

ISLAND SWEET SKUNK:
Doing just LOVELY! she is setting up for some nice cola sets to come in the near future.....HUGE HOPES FOR THIS ONE!! starting to put on some frst real early which of course is always nice:)
DSC01151_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01152_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01150_-_Copy.JPG

That's it till next week, drop a Q? or comment always appreciated :):high-five:

Hey there SGA....lookin some fine brother!! That P.H. that I've bin watchin is starting to look yummy....it's gonna be nice and fat at chop!Still has a ways to go eh. Great job SGA.....everything looks nice and healthy.:bravo:
Whats up Duggan!:high-five: Thanks brotha. yes sir re she will be good and plump she is at day 40 last night, probably going to day 65-70:)

Thx 4 the great journal! I've been an organic/bio-dynamic gardener for years and the hi-BRIX loox awesome. Coupled with the Flux u should do really well. U prefer flux over scrog?

Ranger my man, no thank you bro! Its always appreciated to hear some one gets something of any sort of of one of my threads!:thanks: Its what makes this worth doing at all :)

if I have the time to veg and manipulate the plant id say I prefer flux because I don't have to deal the screen and immobility of scrogging but if time is of the essence such as in a perpetual grow/ potentially commercial op id go with scrog because it with be ready to flip, in most cases, sooner than in flux plant due to the stress induced through the intense training and chopping.

so id say both are great and have their time and place in my garden. :)

so here are the current flower day sound off for everyone and for a reference for myself :) all dates are from first sign of pistil formation.

sage n sour-51
bubblegummer-47
purple haze-41
cheese candy-41
blue og-20
blue cheese-20
critical thunder-20
island sweet skunk-15

SNS going to ~70-80 days
bubblegummer going to ~60 days
everyone elses timing is up n the air so time will tell :)
This will be a staggered harvest so bubblegummer is up 1st then SNS followed by Purp haze and cheese candy. from there im sure the two blue crosses will be next with the CT and ISS coming up last.

on deck next is blue dreamx2, bubblegummer x1, SNS x1, ISS x2 all except SNS are from seed...still part of the pheno isolation project of the ISS, BD and BG.
All in 12.5 gal "ultra oxy pots" which are a "knockoff" of airpots. same design they just connect the pot together with different attachment methods. Saved me over 30$USD to go with these vs AIRPOTS name brand container. so happy to find that one for sure :) they go from 1.5gal to 12.5gal. these 12.5's are 18.5inch diameter bottoms so they are large containers for sure, they seem much larger than the 15gal smart pot the SNS is in....so now im trying to get a table built probably 7-8" off the ground covered in poly and slightly slanted to one side for drainage, to avoid spending $90 on hard plastic saucers, just make one big saucer with a catchment system:)

Back
Top Bottom