Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

LMFAO...SGA....I'm gonna use buds right out of my personal for the butter. I'm not gonna f...k around....I wanna see results...I've never eaten anything w/MJ in it either. I laughed when I told her when she comes over we can make some magic muffins together.("aint seen nothing ,till you've bin down on a muffin") LOL. What a hoot! Told her she won't be going any where after.....she just looked at me all weird....she has no idea LOL.

Be careful.....don't scare her away.

Hey Zig, i'm gonna make some butter in the next few days and was wondering how much produce you would use in the MB2 if using 1.5 lbs. of organic butter?I was gonna go woth 1,1/4 oz's. ,sound good? Gonna try making some choc chip muffins first try.It's mainly for my GF ,who's never smoked or tried our beloved plant. Should be a hoot....I hope!:hmmmm:

Yes, thats a good start. 1oz herb/lb butter Also depends on the herb of course. Ive only used dried cured bud, trim.
..takes approx 60-90 mins to kick in after eating. Dont eat more while waiting or when you get munchies :)
Less is more at first

SGA, my favorite is the butter. Can be used in savory and sweet edibles. Can put some in your morning coffee and wash down a magical cookie..
My favorite tincture is the glycerine one. Its great for anything you want to sweeten or place under the tongue. The alcohol tincture ive made with Everclear 95% (190proof) ethanol. Thats the highest % of ethanol you can purchase in a liquor store. 95% is the highest one can get through regular distillation. The 100% is made by using an absorbant. Its used in science labs. Pure 100% Ethanol absorbs moisture from the air and resulting in 95% alcohol.
I like the alcohol tincture but its very 'hot'..think 151 rum on steroids..it burns to place under tongue unless you dilute it in something.
I used it in conjunction with other magicbutter2 made ingredients..
When making cookies or brownies, i use the alcohol and glycerin tinture and butter!
I suggest start with the basics and build on them :)

SGA, Duggan, get some liquid lecithin too! A place i get my food grade glycerin and lecithin in bulk for a very reasonable price is bulkapothecary dot com

Its not necessary to make extractions, but I found especially with the butter its great!
Do not add any water to the oil/fat(butter)if using the lecithin when using the MB2. It, the lecithin, will emulsify the fat and water together.

SGA, Duggan, get some liquid lecithin too! A place i get my food grade glycerin and lecithin in bulk for a very reasonable price is bulkapothecary dot com

Its not necessary to make extractions, but I found especially with the butter its great!
Do not add any water to the oil/fat(butter)if using the lecithin when using the MB2. It, the lecithin, will emulsify the fat and water together.
Ziggy...thanks for the great tip on the lecithin.I will be using some my first try,and now def.won't add any water to it for sure....So you say for my 1,1/2 lbs. of butter, 1,1/4 oz's. would be good, it's going to be from my MK Ultra buds.
I have another question about baking....If my muffin recipe calls for 1/3 cup of butter....will it turn out ok if I use 1full cup?Cheers!

Duggan you can double the butter..tripling the recipe, the baking chemistry is effected...structur may not hold up..may be very loose.
You need a certain amt of flour/binder to fat to bake.
Get a recipe or any ready to bake box from supermarket that calls for more oil/buter

Most Chocolate chip cookies usually calls for a cup or 2 sticks of fat/oil

SGA..apologies for HiJacking your MMJ thread with cooking points :) and...ranting...
My cookies kicked in :rofl:

Shit never a Hijack fellas!!! This is a fully open thread so bring on the ranting!!!:volcano-smiley:

I love all the info I can get not to mention compiled in my own journal :cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five:

Thanks for the great info, I am gonna try to tinitures next and wanna make some gummies too

about my old boss it was years ago but hilarious to the day :cheesygrinsmiley:, its when I was in college and worked on campus my boss was prolly 27 and just graduated and got the job a month before I started there part time. one thing led to another (my red eyes lolol) we got on the subject of smoking and a couple days later he was enjoying a cookie of mine. they were VERY potent it was flower from some amnesia and blue dream a buddy grew.....I FORGOT TO TELL HIM TO EAT ONLY HALF!! 2 hrs later im super medicated and I look up to see him walking to the back, eyes blood shot and face pale...throw up in a trash can by the back door and walked out the door and didn't stop till he was home.LOLOL hope you and your girl don't go through that :cheer:

I too have read about the Letchin but have since heard(from only one source and haven't looked further) that it has been linked to heart problems so I choose to forgo it even though im aware of the increased absorption of the cannabanoids, im gonna have to look more into it.

Plants are doing good, I threw my first island sweet skunk into the flower room to get it kicked off and see if I don't get what im looking for out of this ISS pheno!!!
Im very excited about this :cheer:

Shit never a Hijack fellas!!! This is a fully open thread so bring on the ranting!!!:volcano-smiley:

I love all the info I can get not to mention compiled in my own journal :cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five:

Thanks for the great info, I am gonna try to tinitures next and wanna make some gummies too

SGA..good day to ya bro! Lecithin is good for your heart...it's in alot of stuff,as it's used as an emulsifier.Years ago when i was into eating all kinds of health foods and stuff ,and ran long distances ,i used to sprinkle the granules on my cereal every morning.It is supposed to help keep arteries clear and stuff. The stuff i just bought from the health food store will be used in my butter.Just about 2 tblspns,that's all. Maybe someone else will chime in,here and offer more info on it! Hey Zig....you listening?
Oh...and my MB2 was attempted to be delivered today ,but i wasn't home.....so i have to go pick it up at UPS...clear across town!
Lots goin on....got the boys,just got off work,gotta make supper,shower etc....go pick up parcel...oh boy,here goes!

Duggan, i dont usually add the recommended amount of lecithin. I add the same as you, 2 Tbl.
Not certain but I think it was written to add 1 Tbl per stick (or 1/4 lb)...

Mornin Zig....Ya...i'm only gonna add two tblspns. for my 1-1/2 lb. of butter i will add to the MB2. Wow ,Zig...picked up the machine last night....what a pain in the ass bro!....Anyhow i've finally got my hands on it....and it's pretty cool ,to say the least.Looks like a very well made machine.Quality throughout.Can't wait to try it. Gonna get right at it on Mon. night .It's bigger than i imagined and looks like the real Mcoy!

I plan on adding 1-1/4 oz's. of my MK Ultra (buds from stash).I'm gonna follow your lead on this one bro,and only start off eating 1/2 muffin each!LOL about your old boss's story.The difference between 1/2 cookie and 1 whole cookie ,made him puke....wow dude LMAO!
The last thing i want is for my GF to get sick....she'd never want to do it again if that happens. Just want her to really feel the positive affects of it ,ya know! Anyhow gotta go get my son (youngest ,7 ) ready for his last skating lesson. He gets to dress in full gear and use his new stick today ,so we're both stoked about that. Have a great day Zig ,SGA and "gang" Damn....sorry again for HIgh Jacking SGA!:circle-of-love:

Duggan, lol..the story you refer to wasnt mine. Congrats on receiving your MB2! Youll love it!it makes a loud noise when blend turns. Little to no odor, too. :) In a Couple of hours you have some incredible ingredients/ medicine. I dont always strain it either.
Have a great time..

:)

Zig and SGA...sorry ....LOL, i screwed that up eh!! Ya it was SGA that had that story about his old boss eating the WHOLE cookie!
You guys have a great day!:high-five:

What up everyone! hope your day has been great and had a great weekend!!

sorry no pics today ill update plants tomorrow, I was out of town this weekend and came in late last night and water/fed everyone like a zombie at 1am then passed out with out pics....

on the note of lechethin in that case ill start including it. im going to make some capsules here soon and will add it to the mix then. ill post pics of that process when I get to it incase anyone here is interested in seeing.

hey Duggan, Did you and your lady friend eat the cookies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hope all went well for both you guys! (and with strong cookies different in half to a whole definitely can mean the difference between puking and no puking:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:)

What up everyone! hope your day has been great and had a great weekend!!

sorry no pics today ill update plants tomorrow, I was out of town this weekend and came in late last night and water/fed everyone like a zombie at 1am then passed out with out pics....

on the note of lechethin in that case ill start including it. im going to make some capsules here soon and will add it to the mix then. ill post pics of that process when I get to it incase anyone here is interested in seeing.

hey Duggan, Did you and your lady friend eat the cookies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hope all went well for both you guys! (and with strong cookies different in half to a whole definitely can mean the difference between puking and no puking:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:)

Hey bro! Hope your weekend was good....mine was so busy with the boys and activities and stuff. Didn't have any time to play with the MB2. I am right now though....as we speak. Check out my journal for more on that!Thanks for asking about me and the GF BTW. Later .

Whats up people of the GREEN:cheesygrinsmiley:

update today with pics from last night. sorry the pics suck and I couldn't get my crappy camera to flash for anything so most of the pics have the hps glow distorting the pics but its the best I could do with the very little time I have :cheesygrinsmiley:

SAGE N SOUR:
SNS is doing the high brix thang like all are in the group and getting super FROSTY! Ive never smelled a SAGE growing before but have the sour D and this plant isn't smelling anything like sour D YET, so im thinking I have a pheno on the SAGE side of genetics. The smell is sort of lighter but still dank and a bit floral.
I gave 1 gal of water with the small amount of transplant and 1/2 tsp of Epsom salt. It seems like the problem has stopped and isn't progressing anymore so I hope this will be the last salt for a while. getting fatter though with all the colas larger than a bic lighter. I plan to do another CAT DRENCH with this one at week 6-7 of the 10 week life so ill see how that goes when it comes time.
DSC01103_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01099_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01100_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01098_-_Copy.JPG

Bubblegummer:
still pale and real light green but growing and getting frosty. like I hear all to often the stressed plants seem to always exhibit some increased taste or potency so this one will be interesting. I plan to give the first cat drench in the next week or 2.
DSC01097_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01096_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01095_-_Copy.JPG

PURPLE HAZE:
other than the fact that I knocked the fan off the wall and on the this one she is doing real well :cheesygrinsmiley:
I really like how this one is growing!!!!!! I just wish I would have got it a little bigger first but with not knowing the amount of stretch I was gonna get from all these diff strains I couldn't risk it. I just hope the smoke is on point so I can keep it around the garden for while.
DSC01088_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01087_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01085_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01086_-_Copy.JPG

CHEESE CANDY:
this one is looking and growing great too! smelling cheesy already and frosty too.
this one would be great for SCROG growing for sure!!
DSC01090_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01089_-_Copy.JPG

Island sweet Skunk:
First time to grow this one so I am, like the others, heeding on the safe side and putting it into flower a little smaller because ive seen and heard of this strain tripling in size during flower so we'll see what happens.
DSC01082_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01081_-_Copy.JPG

critical thunder:
showed first pistils yesterday
DSC01084_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01083_-_Copy.JPG

blue og:
showed pistils 2 or 3 days ago.
DSC01078_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01079_-_Copy.JPG

blue cheese:
showed pistils 1-2 days ago(so busy lately im getting days mixed up)
DSC01077_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01076_-_Copy.JPG

couple comparison/ group shots.
DSC01106_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01105_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01104_-_Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom