Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

buds now hanging, DocBud style wash is next.

P8259422.jpg

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I will see your bag :volcano-smiley: and I'll raise you another! :volcano-smiley:

You better learn how to bud-wash real quick 'cause you gotta get start washing!
No worries, you'll do great!! :cheer:

thanks for the encouragement MnMs, you're right, I am just finishing up the autopsy pictures, found some interesting things,

inside the stumps core. share them later, gotta go warm some water. thanks again, now I'm vaped out :lot-o-toke:

Look what I found! I have this in bucket #1, then I will use DocBuds in 2, 3, 4, & 5

Sierra Natural Science / SNS 311 veggie wash is all organic & has no oils in this wash concentrate. SNS will be sponsoring any & all SNS products that I can use, to test, prove & to help me accelerate through the Twilight Zone grow, that is coming in September.:cheer:

Wash in progress now, smells delicious!

P8259436.png

wash bins seen in background.

Never say goodbye,her life is still not over.Her spirit is still in her buds,when she dries it will be in your lungs.So i say wellcome fluxy lady:bravo:Congratulation on harvest my friend i can imagine how happy are you:goodjob:
I guess I will now dismember the corpse (it is still warm)

goodbye :rip: Fluxy

P8259420.png

I did not even notice, lol. Bucket #1 (on left) had the SNS veggie wash in it, that has a light brown tint. To answer your question the water is filthy, light brown, nothing close to black or even dark brown. I strained 2,3,4 into 5. I'll let all the crud settle and show tomorrow. I am glad I did it. You helped me actually get started, slomo & daTenshi, thanks again :green_heart:

By the time the buds were rinsed in the final 15 gallon bucket, that water stayed clean, through the entire process. Which is what is supposed happen, if done correctly.

And a huge thank you to all my friends, I think I got repped by all my favorite friends/visitors today,

it meant a lot to see everybody "step up":thanks::circle-of-love:

my arse is killing me, it's 12:22. All buds have been shaken a little and are not dripping water, in the dark with a soft breeze.

I'm reppin' you too. AWESOME harvest, Trichomes! Very cool to follow! :green_heart::blunt::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Never say goodbye,her life is still not over.Her spirit is still in her buds,when she dries it will be in your lungs.So i say wellcome fluxy lady:bravo:Congratulation on harvest my friend i can imagine how happy are you:goodjob:

well stated ghaze, lets puff :passitleft: you are right, I will be saving this skeleton.

P8259422.jpg

ghaze, I am glad you stuck around & I look forward to you joining me, in the Twilight Zone.:high-five:

I'm reppin' you too. AWESOME harvest, Trichomes! Very cool to follow! :green_heart::blunt::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thank you MnMs, you are one of a handful of friends, that have stayed with me and I will never forget what you have shared with me, in here & off prem. You are a true :angel: and I hope the only change we see from you, is for you magically getting cured, getting better &/or staying with us, change for your better health, is coming your way. It will, this goodness you spread all through 420,

it will come back your way in magical form :adore MagicMediwana:.:love: , , :circle-of-love:

I like that skelet soo much.I will make lamp or some kind of basket with it.

me too ghaze, I have a lot of hats, you just gave me an :idea: thanks again, I have 1 last bag, it's all you ghaze :volcano-smiley:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz::thanks::420: & my friends. Stick around until September, we will have a big :party:

when the final bud is dry, cured & ready to sample. Then we'll meet again in the Twilight Zone :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: I'm too old for the headstand

I would probably hurt myself, will you settle for this?

P8249323.jpg

:goof:

congratulations my freind , this yard has been a great place to hang around, had some good laughs too:)
looking forward to reading your results of yield,smoke etc.
ill give the fluxing a go this up coming season down here;) on a nice dank indie:)

Congrats on your harvest dude :high-five: :cheer::cheer:

:high-five: thank you skunny, I'm stoked that you shared the luv. You & I may get to mingle here with my pal, "Brassic Brit". He's no longer brassic, so we call him BB, he is your sort-of-neighbor, I just wanted to share that to make you feel more at home in here :passitleft: cheers!

Re: I'm too old for the headstand

congratulations my freind , this yard has been a great place to hang around, had some good laughs too:)
looking forward to reading your results of yield,smoke etc.
ill give the fluxing a go this up coming season down here;) on a nice dank indie:)

thank you i-vet! :thumb: I'm glad you got some medicine in here, you have shared some great stuff with me in here, too.

I'll send EVERY FRIEND, an invite to the next yard/cave. :circle-of-love:

"Laughter is the best Medicine" time for a puff? :bigtoke:

The SNS 311, by Sierra Natural Science, worked very well last night. :cheer:

I cleaned all the bud & will wash all my future harvest.

Here's some pics, of the handful of crud, that came out in the wash. amazing results

P8269444.jpg

1st 3 pics were floating on top this morning, only looper-poop, sank.

Bottom right pic, is all of what was on the bottom of the wash bins. All poo,

I'm so glad friends convinced me to wash all the bud last night. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom