Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

:cheer: next round will be twins, White Widow crossed w OG, 2 for 2 sprouts,

they did this in about 56 hours, moist paper towel in a baggie, on the warm-spot, atop DVR

the white og twins, are now in peat cups & their names are like Siamese, they are named "the twins"

until something goes awry, then we will have a good twin & a bad twin.

P8259413.jpg

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

All the wash moisture is completely gone. I do not like trimming, I remember last year was the most I had ever harvested, now I'm looking at double. I just called 2 friends for help, I hope they will come over & work for bud. Go ahead Lester, great time for you to throw pop in the yard with a 19-guy, lol.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:high-five:

Nightynight - have fun trimming......even if you don't like it.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::volcano-smiley::ciao:

:green_heart::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I love trimming :) I see it as the final artistic expression of your plant. And it's relaxing, as long as you have something to smoke ;)

Gosh I feel horrible trichs! I missed so much!! :sorry::sorry::sorry:

Fluxy is/was so beautiful!! :circle-of-love: You standing on her, wasn't so beautiful LOL. Yet, it was very impressive and made me :laughtwo:!! I'm sorry I wasn't here to help urge on the headstand :O and kilt.... lol.

I'm so glad you washed! I had no idea about bud washing before joining 420 mag, and hearing it for the first time, it sounded scawy to me too haha. But, I'm sold on it after seeing Hiker's thread!

Save some amazing fluxy smoke for me trichs!!! :volcano-smiley::cheer::ganjamon::blunt::roorrip::hippy:

Congratulations on Fluxy's harvest!!!!!!!

:thanks: SoulGirl, I was almost convinced that I had blindly chased off another one of my favorite visitors, lol.

I was honestly going to PM you, asking what I had done to piss you off. I held off, because I have much faith in you. I logon today & low & behold! It's her! you! thanks SG,

you just made my day on my FIRST thing read :high-five::circle-of-love:

I love trimming :) I see it as the final artistic expression of your plant. And it's relaxing, as long as you have something to smoke ;)

Gosh I feel horrible trichs! I missed so much!! :sorry::sorry::sorry:

Fluxy is/was so beautiful!! :circle-of-love: You standing on her, wasn't so beautiful LOL. Yet, it was very impressive and made me :laughtwo:!! I'm sorry I wasn't here to help urge on the headstand :O and kilt.... lol.

I'm so glad you washed! I had no idea about bud washing before joining 420 mag, and hearing it for the first time, it sounded scawy to me too haha. But, I'm sold on it after seeing Hiker's thread!

Save some amazing fluxy smoke for me trichs!!! :volcano-smiley::cheer::ganjamon::blunt::roorrip::hippy:

I agree Soil Girl :)

To be fair, I've yet to grow a plant with surviving fan leaves in the bud. But I enjoy thinking of how the decisions I make in trimming contribute to smoothness and the CBD to THC ratio. I quietly trimmed half my latest plant while three other trimmers were away on a smoke break :)

I could have asked for help, but I didn't want to share :)

Oh, trichomes, Hi, and I forget to say - Many congratulations on getting those sponsors. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

What did you have to do? Promise not to stand on the plants? :laughtwo:

Oh, trichomes, Hi, and I forget to say - Many congratulations on getting those sponsors. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

What did you have to do? Promise not to stand on the plants? :laughtwo:

In all honesty Teddy, all I had to do was ask. I have no experience with sponsors &/or sponsorship, I have never been asked or approached to sponsor any 420 product, by any sponsor. I just picked them myself, SNS chose for best in organic everything & the LED sponsor-rep, J-sun, was chosen, based on his humor skills & great lights.

I chose two that I liked that would fit in with the new yard the best. And they both said yes.

:thanks: SoulGirl, I was almost convinced that I had blindly chased off another one of my favorite visitors, lol.

I was honestly going to PM you, asking what I had done to piss you off. I held off, because I have much faith in you. I logon today & low & behold! It's her! you! thanks SG,

you just made my day on my FIRST thing read :high-five::circle-of-love:
Me?? Pissed Off AT TRICHOMES??? Blasphemy!!! trichs are something I strive to keep happy!~
Hahaha seriously, sorry for not being around for a while >.< I've been super busy, was travelling shortly, and have subbed to a million new journals, its to the point where I'm always neglecting somebody's journal try as I might :\
I wish I could clone myself and just have one of me sitting on my computer learning and chatting and laughing all day here, and the other could get things done for me hahaha.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, I COULD be kept up with everyones journals (in a not totally caught up sense) ...... If I would just thumb 'n run..... but I can't bring myself to do it >.< I refuse >.< if I thumb n run my chatty-cathy blabbermouth permit will be revoked... and then where will I be... just sitting there with a grin and a thumb... the horror.

Me?? Pissed Off AT TRICHOMES??? Blasphemy!!! trichs are something I strive to keep happy!... the horror.

:rofl: that's a fine example of why I cherish you SG :green_heart:,

nobody not nobody could be worse than me, I am sad to say that,

I follow no journals, not even my own. I interact with my friends , 1st through replies in my yard,

then I go through PM, reps & my liked replies (thumb and runs).

The method may be a lot like Swiss cheese but, it seems to work well enough for me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

when I have time, I lurk through friends yards in total darkness seeking grow info. & :rofl:.

Congratulations trichomes :goodjob::party: hope you enjoy the fruits or your labor :rollit: enjoyed your YARD

Congratulations trichomes :goodjob::party: hope you enjoy the fruits or your labor :rollit: enjoyed your YARD

thank you Chopper, I :adore: your knowledgeable contributions, humor & goodies that you always bring for me:high-five:

you will be a seasoned participator once we move into the Twilight Zone
:thanks:

:rofl: that's a fine example of why I cherish you SG :green_heart:,

nobody not nobody could be worse than me, I am sad to say that,

I follow no journals, not even my own. I interact with my friends , 1st through replies in my yard,

then I go through PM, reps & my liked replies (thumb and runs).

The method may be a lot like Swiss cheese but, it seems to work well enough for me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

when I have time, I lurk through friends yards in total darkness seeking grow info. & :rofl:.
Hahahaha whatever works for you my high-larious friend. We <3 you anyways! You make up for the swiss cheese with artful sunsets, shared information, and above all, milk-spitting-hickenloopering*-gasping-for-breath-laughter. 420 mag wouldn't be right without you ;)

(From urbandictionary.com: A Hickenlooper is what happens when you take too big of a bong hit. Causing heavy uncontrollable coughing. Named for the Governor of Colorado at the time marijuana was legalized in the state.
He hit the bong way too hard, and Hickenloopered. Coined by Bill Maher upon hearing Hickenloopie's response to learning it was voted to be legalized, "Well I wasn't for legalization but I guess the pro-420-ers can break out their cheetos now!")

Hick's hypocrisy as being famous for making a fortune selling liquor but being so anti-420 actually helped us legalize it, so no hard feelings Hickie!

You make up for the swiss cheese with artful sunsets, shared information, and above all, milk-spitting-hickenloopering*-gasping-for-breath-laughter. 420 mag wouldn't be right without you ;)

(From urbandictionary.com: A Hickenlooper is what happens when you take too big of a bong hit. Causing heavy uncontrollable coughing. Named for the Governor of Colorado at the time marijuana was legalized in the state.
He hit the bong way too hard, and Hickenloopered.

:rofl: I am definitely known to hickenloop when hitting the :bigtoke:. When I cough hard enough & if the bud is good enough,

I see many stars for a few seconds. :lot-o-toke: I like it! :high-five: SoilGal. Great share :thanks:

a little today, But yesterday was terrible for me

Back
Top Bottom