First Time Fluxing

Here are the clones. I'm trying this cup technique. It is new to me but I figured I would try it as my old techniques have been unsuccessful these days.

20200423_224954.jpg

I also dropped a freebie seed I got from seedsman into water the other night and then paper towel in a loosely covered container. Saw it cracked today and I dropped her into soil.

I'm excited about this one for an outdoor grow. Plan is for this to be the mother plant and get clones started and outdoors asap.

Dresden Green Diamond.

20200423_225451.jpg

Thanks @InTheShed now that you say that I bet a lot of my prior issues came from too much light on the clones. This time they are in indirect sunlight but it was a rainy day today so I had them in the bathroom with the light on.

Good tip on the paper. What do you think about airflow with the humidity domes? Tges are fairly snug even just placed on top. It is nice that it keeps humidity but I wonder if me just opening them like burping jars for curing is good enough. I may be over thinking due to the recent failure rate though.

Whew youu got your hands full in there @Modest grower why not add a astronaut! Love the training and that home made LED! CHeers! :yahoo:

I really do have my hands full at the moment. I have my run of autos finishing up in a few weeks. I was hoping to have them pollinate one another but no such luck it seems. Then I want to move my Mars light in and flip to 12/12. Only after taking as many clones as possible. Finally, I am starting my veggies for outdoors and planning on giving away a lot of starter plants.

Anyways, I stumbled on your journal today. Love the set up!

Thank you it's been quite a journey! The wife will have that look on her face for some time to come after this last expansion! ;)

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! After a nice joint of pineapple express with white widow rosin I was feeling motivated.

First I removed what I'm calling the ballast from my Mars hydro light. I learned the process from others on here as a way of keeping temps down. Now, I have the ballasts hanging outside of the tent and I am doing a quick test to see what temps do.

If it works out I will look to put the metal plate back on the light for safer hanging points but this is just a test for now. So far the temp has only gone up 1 degree F to 78 running both lights full tilt

Once the environment is dialed in and the plants have recovered from training and defoliation, I will flip to 12/12.

I love what I was able to do with the LED kitchen light but this Mars light is next level bright in comparison.

20200424_233019.jpg

20200425_001327.jpg

20200425_000231.jpg

Where'd you get the pineapple express seeds? I got three plants given to me a while back that I've been cloning and I have pineapple + something else seeds but i'm not sure if I have any clones left for a mother! I sure hope so it's a favorite around here!

@Pbass I picked up some of Barney Farms Pineapple Express auto fems from seedsman during their black Friday sale. First and only that I popped from the 5 pack. I would like to reverse one and have it make some seeds for more grows.

Love the flavor and the high

I was given these when they were about 2 feet high, went right into the flower room...I thought they were autos with how they looked but they cloned fine. I've run a heapload of them! I should really investigate that process also, this is a great strain, smells amazing.

Not much of an update but franco has bounced back from training after a good watering and feeding of Megacrop. Next, I need to get Blue Dream back in shape and flip. I'm not sure if the temps are too high or it just needed a good watering and feeding. I just gave her a nice 6gram mega crop feeding so we shall see tomorrow. Some of the color is due to the lighting but it is a little yellowish at the moment.

20200426_101002.jpg

In other good news, my Dresden Green Diamond is off to a great start. I'm really excited because the description is perfect for the outdoor plant I am looking for and this thing has been reliable from the start. I knocked the cup over the other day and dug out the seed germinated in a pile of soil on the ground to rebury. No ill ffect from what I have seen.

20200424_174000.jpg

20200426_133341.jpg

I removed the shell on the DGD picture above. I also dropped my first Alaskan Purple Fem seed. I can't wait to start cloning this thing and hopefully get some outside asap if possible. @Preston9mm really showed me the potential on this one. Also, I love the stories I've heard about the high.

Happy Monday. I hope the sun is shining on you and your gardens!

Back
Top Bottom