Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Well I took photos and uploaded them...just didn't get round to posting them.. Will have to take new ones now!

Here is the image from last week!
topshotmicro.JPG

Looking forward to my harvest!

Currently on week 8, going to add let's rinse on Sunday (start of week 9) and run that for 6 days. Well I will run longer if I feel like they need it.

Looking into the home and garden range for next time...they sound really food

Keep it green guys

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

That's a nice problem to have...

Thanks guys, I been hooking up other projects of mlate which is why I have not been around. Everybody wants to grow a couple plants in their cupboard these days and I have been helping out and giving my advice. All hands on deck for my grow over the next couple of weeks as we getting to the important part.
Anybody got any tips for slowing down the the drying process? Last time they dried in 5 days and I felt it affected the cure. So yeah, tips lowering the RT and raising the RH would be great if possible.

Cheers dude, will try upload pictures today that are more recent and have had the white balance corrected.

Silver lA...lovely, perfect for the waffle.. Thinking of getting bigger final pots!
C99...had some provlem s at first but is now...lovely
Shoreline..... *insert swear words here* is a little bitch! I should have done my research a bit better but she is and I quote......can be placed close together.
...need much care.
...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
...do not need much fertilizer.
...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
...are not susceptible to mold.
...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
...have no problems with low temperatures.
...have no problems with high temperatures.
...looks and grow more like a Indica.
...are well suited for very low growrooms.
...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
...should only be bred by experts.
...should not be heavily pruned.
...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.

She is short and shrubby and looks like a lettuce.. I'm gonna have to post pictures later so you can see what I mean.
Her arms a won't grows and her leafs are thick and fat, topping her was a mistake and she is not enjoying her time right now.
I can tell she is going to be really short so I'm going to have to raise her bucket once she goes into the grow room.
Thinking of maybe using a PGR to induce stretching because she is such a joke right now.. She looks like a low rider or an auto.

I know there is not much you can suggest without pictures so I will post them later.

Hope you and yours are alright mate, will stop by your journal this afternoon and see how you have been doing as its been way too long!

Hmm..I never thought about that, what would that achieve?

Thanks buddy

cheers buddy! makes sense when you think about it.

UPDATE TIME!!!

alright so pictures are uploading for this update showing the girls in week 8 (day 60) im seriously thinking about cutting the top cola's from the hgk (right hand side) they are much taller than the rest and stealing all the light. because i overdosed them on p/k by mistake they had another growth spurt and developed quicker than the other two.
im gonna check the trichomes this weekend and if they look nice im gonna chop the top half off and let the girls go a little longer to give the hgk on the right time to recover and get a few more tops up there....what you think?

everything is going well, i did have a case of fungus gnats which is why i believe my girls are a few days to a week behind, the buds look a bit skinny too. gnats are gone now but i caught it too late as i didnt know what i was looking for....i know for next time.

the hgk00 is amazing, she looks like how i thought my first flux might look/ the side shoots got a bit out of control but a lot of them have actually grown quite strong and are now supporting decent sides buds....i mean, i only have about 14 arms at the very most but have more than double that!

picture time

blzbud

blz18.JPG

HGK00
hgk0011.JPG

hgk
hgk37.JPG

hgkbud
hgk_bud.JPG

hgk topshot
topshpt.JPG

and for the next generation...we are coming along quite nicely.

silver la!
she is growing fast, strong and im happy. im pinching the arms as soon as they are tall enough to get my fat fingers round so they knot up and get thicking (thanks LA....light addict....not the weed)

ssilver_la.JPG
silver_la.JPG

the lettuce....i dont really know what to say other than.....DO YOUR RESEARCH! this plant is an expert growers plant and should not be messed with at all. it doesnt lile tp be pruned, topped, anything...it doesnt like anything!
going to go with LA idea above and im probably gonna put that container on top of a bunch of thick books (trip to argos is needed) so that she does not get over shadowed.
any suggestions would be good but im just worried she is gonna herm and try and herm my other girls!
if i remember correctly there is a product that reverses hermies so im gonna look that up

shoreline_2_.JPG
shoreline.JPG

the c99...i have wanted to grow this plant years before i even thought i would ever grow. i was lucky enough to smoke her a few years ago and i have been obsessed ever since.

c996.JPG

keep it green guys

Thanks buddy! Gonna do some great things this time round I hope.
After looking in the grow room today I think I will most definitely chop the top colas from the hgk in the right in order to allow some of the other buds to get bigger, there are a bunch of tops not getting any light!

I used a full litre of dutch master reverse on my flux to try & stop the hermie, it didn't work =/ I now have a tent full of seeded plants, so be warned :)

I see...I wonder what I should do, I don't want her growing balls and flipping my other girls! When did you start using reverse?

I see...I wonder what I should do, I don't want her growing balls and flipping my other girls!
Toss it if you're not going to use pollen...

Toss it if you're not going to use pollen...

No plans to use the pollen, only problem is I don't wanna chuck her noe because she still might not harm, it I also don't wanna waste all this time on her o ly for her to harm in 2-3 months.

Gonna take the risk and will throw her out at first sign of herm!

The plant went into flower on its own the day I flipped to 12/12 & It hermied in the 1st week. I started spraying on the 2nd week every day until it ran out. I then trashed the plant. My advice is if you don't need the pollen & cant isolate it then bin it asap & don't waste your money on reverse

Back
Top Bottom