Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Grow

Pretty much so, unless it's a Highrise building or the projects

I see, I like it. This will sound weird but I have watched so much American TV and so little English TV that the view from your apartment seems normal to me!

Thanks Sara!

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks kingjohn!
I will be posting results either this evening or tomorrow and starting a new journal.

after deciding that my harvest had dried to fast i have know decided to wait until next weekend to get an actual weight. although im pretty good at guessing the weight of dried bud and im going to guess about 8oz in total from my first harvest....but we shall find out next weekend when i believe the rest of the moisture within the bud will have been removed.

again i cannot thankyou guys on here enough for all your help!

Nice harvest Hidden!!!

I have finally weighed my harvest guys! I would like to bring this journal to an end at the same time as completing this journal so I shall post results tomorrow!

Happy sativaday guys!

OK the time has come guys....my final update in my first ever journal! its been a wild ride and i thank everybody who has been along for the journey. so as you know grew 3 strains the HOLY GRAIL KUSH BLZBUD AND COTTON CANDY.

i did do a huge post but it deleted when my laptop shutdown so im gonna make it brief...early start tomorrow.

harvest amounts!!!

cotton candy.....56g

blzbud.....58g

hgk.....88g

then there was 32g of bud that i mixed up and have no idea what it is but its all good!

A BIG THANK YOU to everybody who helped, i dont want to name names for fear of forgetting somebody but you guys know who you are, i couldnt have done it without you!

i would like to invite you to my new journal that should hopefully now be in my signature, thank you everybody! :circle-of-love:

edit: i guess this is now ready for completed journals!

Hi, Hiddenkoncept . Congratulations on your harvest! :cheer: if u start a new thread, please let me know, i will be there !:love::high-five:

Thanks Sara!

U will come and invite everybody on top led thread.
I have new journal in my signature!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Gro

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:
Thank you very much! I will go and post a smoke report ASAP!
I have started a new journal on this great website already.

Next time I shall use the report function when I have finished.

Thank you very much 420!

Back
Top Bottom