Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Fingers crossed for you buddy :)

Cheers dude! It's all a learning curve and you learn a lot more from things going bad than you do them going right!

If you get some pics up ill gladly try and work the best training save for your gals ! :) getting stretchy etc now is far bettef than later when going vert. We can probably use this to an advantage hopefully! :)

Can't believe I didn't think to do that in the first place, I'm just sorting out my grow room and will be transplanting the babies into bigger pots and the grow room today so they can get some light and I can tie them down again as they have outgrown their current space and cannot be strapped to their current pots anymore.
Pictures to hopefully come this evening.

Thanks guys!

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Cheers dude! It's all a learning curve and you learn a lot more from things going bad than you do them going right!!
Hidden :high-five: BAR

Thanks B A R!!!

Ok I didn't come through with the pictures but I so have some good news.
I have a replacement laptop! It's not the best but will do.
I have jarred my harvest and will be taking pictures and weighing up tomorrow, to be honest I don't think it's as bad a first thought, not as good as the first run but not as bad as I thought...we shall find out tomorrow because I'm pretty crap at guessing!
I have almost got my grow room back up to growin standards and had cleaned the room with bleach. I just need to wash the containers out so I can get them back in there. I have built a scrog net into the room for the plants to grow through to give extra support so this run is going to be a fluxed-scrog...I'm looking forward to it.
I'm going to run my light even closer to the plants because I feel I have had it a bit too high my previous two grows.

I almost forgot, after giving the girls a feed, a spray of my hormone tria and adjusting certain limbs so they could receive more light...they have mad a comeback! I mean, I still lost a few limbs but not as many as I first thought, just a couple and a few leaves so happy days.

Guys, an update is coming, I know it's long over due but it's time I wrap this journal up. So hopefully either tomorrow or the next say I shall be. Ring this to an end Keith pictures and results and starting my new journal.

I'm gonna be popping my purple seed (blue dream) around mid January so I will be joining in with the rest of ya in honour of the big dude!

Can you please take some photographs of the dried buds?

i agree that i have taken too long to perform this update and produce pictures so here goes...

ok guys so its over, my second grow has come to an end and its time to post the results. as most of you know already i was expecting a poor result as i just didnt feel like i has as many thick buds as my first run....well i was wrong!
now, the fact that i did a poor trim job ob the girls has to be taken into account but i totaled 11oz!...thats 311g, wellit was 313g so just over!
the two holy grail plants yielded 8oz and the blz just over 3! i was over the moon!
i honestly thought i was going to get about 6, i think even if i count the trim as an oz (which is not because its just the small over-dried sugar leaves that you will see in the pictures below.

my new girls are in the grow room and i am yet to take pictures in there because it took me all day to set it up and transplant, the girls didnt enjoy the transplant one bit and then i went to france for a day trip which im still recovering from lol. i will get in there tomorrow and play with them but i have a scrog net set up because they really stretched after using the hormone and got a bit out of control, again this is a learning curve and instead of 0.10ppm i will use 0.100/0.1000 and see how that goes next time. im sure that once i have this down its going to be amazing but its going to take testing.
the scrog net will therefor be used as support and as a way to get even more tops, although i will only really be using the scrog to help out the cindy and the shoreline, the silver LA survived everything, the stress from not enough light and air, the hormones, the transplant....everything, it....like the holy grail (thank you DNA and RESERVA) take everything you throw at them and just keep growing!....i will take pictures in the grow room tomorrow and you will see what i mean.

so yeah im doing capn style again, and i have a layer of hydrocorn on top of the rockwool this time around to hopefully eliminate having "wet topsoil" and avoiding fungus gnats, although im using products just in case. i have also mixed my rockwool cubes with 10% hydrocorn and 10% humus earth worm castings to hopefully boost drainage and get some good root growth and even tastier bud from the casting. i really dont want to have to run my girls a month over flowering time like i did this time around!!!

ok picture time! there are about 16 i think
top shot before harvest

topshpt.JPG

hgk bud on the plant while growing

hgkbud.JPG

top shot just before harvest

full_view6.JPG

buds in their jars

harvest216.JPG
harvest114.JPG

blzbud after dry and being in jars for a 4 days

blz41.JPG
blz31.JPG
blz22.JPG
blz19.JPG

holy grail kush buds after dry and being in jars for a 4 days

hgk210.JPG
hgk113.JPG
hgk38.JPG

AND THE "BABIES"
shoreline
shoreline9.JPG

cindy99
cindy7.JPG

this is the silver la before and after hormone spray, about 5 days after
silver_la1.JPG

ssilver_la.JPG

silver_la.JPG

and this is basically what they all look like now this is the SILVER LA, the rest look exactly the same just with less limbs

silver_LA_after.JPG

you can see why i feel i may need the scrog for support seeing as the above shot is the silver la and that is by far the strongest of the 3 plants.

i actually think im done now guys, its been a great ride and im gonna start my new journal this week which im really looking forward to. i will basically start it once i take photos of the girls in their new habitat hehe

everyone, i cannot thank you enough! im not gonna name names but you know who you guys are, your amazing and thank you for coming on this ride with me! :Namaste::circle-of-love::thanks::420::love:

May the Flux be with you Koncept! For my grow (flipping to 12/12 this week) my thought it to build a small lower scrog to give me something to spread her out a bit, then later on add an upper net to further spread branches, but also then to carry weighted buds. If I were to flux, I would consider using a dowel rod to hold side branches to a fixed plane and then focus on keeping each dowel rod at a specific distance from one to the other. It's my observation growing with flux gives you more control of your branching whereas a scrog is much more random, so when fluxing, you're all ready better equipped to build custom methods to restrain the branches which will make for more even spacing.

Hope you link your next journal to this one.

McD's

My new slogan for "Lovin it"

Sorry for the lack of action guys shit has been crazy!
I'm in Amsterdam at the moment, surprised my girlfriend with a trip so I could propose...she said yes!
We are very excited and I thought I would share the good news with my online family!

The girls are in veg in the grow room and making their way through the scrog net, pictures will have to come up when I get back but that will be in a new thread.
I left the mother in law in charge of the flat and she was able to turn the electricity back on, I'm not sure how long it was out for, anything from 1-36 hours, the girls are in veg so I'm not too worried.

This journal will be moved to the closed when I get back as I feel it has finished...seeing as my harvest is done haha

Gonna go to DNA again tomorrow, their weed/seeds are just amazing and the silver la is our performing the other two strains...again a DNA strain so thats proved it for me.

Catch you guys later!

Congrats on the proposal acceptation! Have a great trip Koncept.

THANKS GUYS!
over the moon right now.
Will let you know how DNA genetics goes as it's an amazing place

So DNA convinced me to run another dna strain, so I'm gonna run sour cream on the next run instead of the planned cotton candy cane.
Home later on today so will probably upload photos tomorrow if I have energy.
Need a holiday from this holiday!

Just brought some blue cheese from barneys farm....found a seed....this is my last trip to damn for awhile, my weed shits all over the stuff here and that's not me being cocky. :)

Ok guys, I have reported this journal to be moved to the completed journal section.
I shall be starting my new journal tomorrow afternoon and uploading pictures, I will post an invite in this journal to let you all know.
I shall also be taking part in the BID grow and will be starting my blue dream seed (along with green crack and tangielope) on Thursday when I get my root riot plugs.

The new girls will be flipped to flower soon

Silver la doing great
Cinderella 99
Shoreline...don't grow this strain, just don't do it...should never have been released out of the lab!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom