Bassman Tests Greensun Cob LED With Flux - Holy Grail Kush - RDWC

Glad to have ya here Pant!

Thanks! I just did the first stage defol according to your tutorial. I may not have time to do a second defol in veg though as I want to flip to flower in about 10 days.

Apr9Defol.jpg

Nice job Panta. Yea if flipping in 10 days or so you wont strip them in veg again. But they'll be looking really good for flip in 10 days too.

Sad news folks.

As many know, I grow to treat mom's Alzheimer's. It's taken a while and I finally have the right recipe for her treatment. Believe me when I say I have wasted a lot getting there. The progress she has made when getting my butter regularly is amazing.

That being said, today was a whole new world for me. I was awoken to flash bang grenades outside my house and the full on swat team with two swat vehicles and 6-8 cars, including a dea agent. When I opened the door, they were at the street calling me out.

Long story short, I told them of my med rec from a doctor, posted at the bedroom door, and told them about the plants. Seven in total, 4 in flower, 3 in veg (this grow), just like the NV law allows.

It didn't matter they said. Because I don't have the actual mmj card yet, because it's too damn expensive for me right now, I'm not legit. They also stated that as of April 1st, if you dont already have the actual card to be grandfathered in for 16 more months, then in NV you cannot grow. You must buy from dispensaries, but they have not licensed the dispensaries yet either. Likely 6 months or more till they are and open.

So my grow is gone, they left all my gear. And they are taking it to the grand jury/DA. I was not arrested or charged.

However, I also can't see how I could possibly afford an atty to help me with the grand jury either. I'll have to find one to find out.

So for now, sadly, this grow is toast, and mom has no meds.

I feel like absolute dog shit, because I know I could be doing a better job for her, but I get too overwhelmed too often. And her measly $662 per month social security will not ever get her into a good home for care.

This could also possibly cost me my work license which is an even bigger issue. If they pull my work permit, I have no clue what I could do to pay the bills.

I don't know what else to say. Other than the support from this community in learning how to treat mom has been a bright spot during a rough time. For that, I will forever be grateful. No telling how much I will be around. So I wish everyone the best.

My heart is with you my friend! I cant believe the crap thats been pulled. My god Im stunned!!! Your work is awesome and your gonna be missed if ya dont stick around. Im here anytime my friend. I reckon if we all start emailing your local congressman or something get the whole 420 family mobilized behind you. Have enough people making noise things happen. Also the press is your friend now as you do this for your mom.
Sorry probs not really helping. But wish I could brother!!! All our best buddy!!!

Thanks for the good thoughts LA. I cant do press, this would alert work for sure and cost me my job. Then how do I take care of mom. I don't trust the gov to do it well, not that I do it great. But at least she knows she's loved with me there. My dad died in a VA hosp/care facility and it was pretty sad. I don't want mom to go through anything like that. But I need to do a better job at home too.

Please just pray work doesnt find out. I would think I can get by any mj charges, if I don't have to pay too damn much for atty. But if work found out I could be screwed. Havent slept, hoping nothing happens when I go to work.

I am sorry to hear this news brother Bassman. It saddens me to hear it, I had trouble "liking" that post. I thank you for sharing your experiences with us here, that sort of thing shouldn't happen. I hope things get sorted out in the smoothest possible way for you and your mother. Much love and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine:love:

Bassman,
used to be a scared patient back in Calif. in 99. The law in 96 wasn't doing much to protect the patients till way later but my point is this: 100% of the cases I followed and I followed cases and rallied and went to court dates (later I realized to SHUT UP!) but anyways all and I mean everyone of them EVENTUALLY (some took years) were dropped but the cases where the patient or caregiver plead Guilty or took a deal got Screwed and bad!
Please unless you feel you need to for some reason DONT plead guilty. You were following State Guidelines and just doing what you could to ease your Mothers Discomforts you weren't hurting anyone and if any other patients other than Moms were medicating with your meds you were helping them too. Keep it positive, pray and stick to your word. You will get thru this and sometimes weird things like this cause an unexpected door to open and later your in a better spot. The fact that there was a Fed there and they left your equipment tells me things have lightened up and you said you didnt get taken away in cuffs or charged right?
We'll all be pulling and praying for ya Bassman

Back
Top Bottom