Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Those are some nice healthy, bushy many topped plants....

I would cut out a lot of that undergrowth if I where you, with your dense canopy they get ZERO light down there and just suck energy from parts of plant you want to get tons of energy.

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Those are some nice healthy, bushy many topped plants....

I would cut out a lot of that undergrowth if I where you, with your dense canopy they get ZERO light down there and just suck energy from parts of plant you want to get tons of energy.

Yeah I know hey won't even produce popcorn bud, but I don't want to stunt my very so I'm gonna wait until the end of stretch (21-25 days) and then strip everything below my invisible scrog line.
Today is day 16, so another week and I will strip all that growth!

Hey guys, will do a bigger update tonight when I take some photos but just thought I would mention before I forget that I have started my next grow and I'm currently putting my next 3 strains through germination.
I will be growing

reserva privada - silver l.A (strongest meds I had during my last trip to dam)
Devils harvest - shoreline (most flavoursome meds I had last trip to dam)
G13 labs - Cinderella 99...if its anything like the bits I had when I was younger I will be happy as that was the best smoke I have ever had.

I will be starting a journal over the next week or so once they have a bit of growth on them.
I have ordered my blue dream seed for the BID memorial grow that I have timed up to start after Christmas along with the rest of you/us.

I hope to produce a proper update later with photos of my growth over the past few days.

Until then....take it easy guys

So I haven't done an update in a while. Due to the time my lights come on I barely have any time to do what I need to in there before my window looks a window in the red light district from outside. So by the time I'm done, I'm already pushing it and don't have time for photos.

Quickly little update....

One of of girls has stretched a bit to much and has now falling over, she is being supported by the closed door until I can get some bamboo!
This sucks seeing as they don't even have buds yet (day 22)

Will attempt some photos tomorrow but I also need to do a water change and prop my HGK up with bamboo so no promises!

Keep it green guys

sorry for your overstretching buddy, bamboo the crap out of them! :) best of buds to you and yours my friend! :)

Cheers buddy!
Bamboo will save the day haha

Quick side note.

My 3 others girls have popped and have started to grow upwards. The silver L.a. has stretched a bit and is twice the size of the other two.

Just waiting on my mini rockwool cubes to arrive so I can transplant!

Wicked, Im germing a couple of beans as we speak myself. A dinafem critical +2.0 and a G13 labs Midnight Kush! :) :)

Excellent! What method do you use to germ?

What's the best way to deal with a stretchy seedling?

Got my blue dream already for the January grow too!

I will be starting a journal over the next week or so once they have a bit of growth on them.
Make sure you send me an invite. I'm the worst when it comes to checking the signatures...

Make sure you send me an invite. I'm the worst when it comes to checking the signatures...

Will do buddy, will pass by the new city growroom to drop you an invite my friend.

OK so still no update...what is hidden koncept doing with himself!!!!
Well to be honest I been down in the FAQ section a lot recently, I didn't realise how fun it was just helping others out with the knowledge I have gained from growing and being on here!

As for my girls, they are fine. They have had a strip down and all tops and leafs that were not gonna make it have been removed and a few are being held up with bamboo...try and picture it in your mind as I have not uploaded any photos hehe.

I did have the time to take some pictures of my new girls and send them to the sensei, they stretched more than I would have liked so I wanted to know how f they were still good to flux.
I'm unsure as to if I should start a new journal for them while this one is going or just include them in here until this one is finished and thrn start a new one. I mean I don't update this one enough s it goes so two at once would be a bit silly I think.
So the next time I take photos I will take photos of my 3 new girls along with my 3 old girls still in flower (week 5 started today!!!)

Thanks for sticking with Me guys....Im talking about the lurkers too....I See you!

Keep it green my friends

That's a huge compliment coming from the dude that grew a cannabis tree!!!
guys if you ain't seen this dudes tree you must check it out...it's epic!

OK, I Hidden j koncept promise to do an update today! It has been way to long and I have been slacking. So today, I shall be uploading photos and updating this journal the way it was ment to be!

Catch you this evening guys

as promised guys! its been way too long since my last update with pictures. although im currently out of work so i will have more time for this lovely site!

ok so the girls are currently at the start of week 5 and are starting to look and smell beautiful, they are starting to stack resin!

the hgk on the right has gone a little bit nuts and i did not keep on it enough and it kinda did what it wanted. it is not a flux, it is an attempted flux that really didnt work. i think it has two tops and then some branches that are not making it to the light.

PICTURE TIME!!

overview!!
overview27.JPG

the boss hgk00!!!
hgk009.JPG

hgk on the right (she has more tops than it looks like)
hgk34.JPG

blz
blz16.JPG

and these are my new girls!!!
SILVER L.A. (back left)
cinderella 99 (back right)
shoreline (front)

bbabies.JPG
babies62.JPG

the sensei has told me that they will still be fluxable even though they stretched, i will just bury them a bit lower when i transplant them in order to bring them lower to the the top of the pot.

so this has been my update, hopefully i will be more active with it. i will be updating progress on both my plants in veg and in flower until i have finished the girls in flower and i will created a new journal for the new girls.

so my thought on this grow and fluxing so far.
i have not done a great job of having a perfect flux, but i have been working with very little man hours so im blaming that.
what i feel about fluxing is that its an amazing way of growing and i am 100% gonna try it again!!! im pretty happy with how my blz and hgk00 have turned out and cannot wait to attempt again.

Yep buddy looking good if not a little leggy :) :) its just more defol and pinching of nodes, with a solid mapping out of colas spacing next run and you'll smash it I'm sure. With your limited time for the girls you've done great!
I'd be tempted to just run 2 big fluxes in your space but that's just me! :)

Thanks sensei, I would not of been able to do any of it without ya!
As for running two.../I already knew I should run two rather than 3....I'm just greedy and want different strains, which is funny because I'm only running hgk and blz now!!!
I may try out two for my next run, but for now I prefer having 3 smaller ones over two bigger ones.
I also might have found a new space (in the next couple of months) so hopefully I will have more space in the future.

OK so about the fluxing, I have more pictures to post which I shall do so when I get home later (had to pop out again) I will also post pictures of my flux waffle on flux xcentral!

Only got another 27 days until these girls are completely ready, gonna push them a bit further and harder this time round because I feel the hgk can take it, and the blz needs a little longer.

Thanks for all your help and advice sensei

ok, update time!

getting into the final few weeks of this grow and its starting to get exciting, my hgk-1 (the plant on the right which i have dubbed -1 due to its poor structure compared to the hgk00) is probably not going to get the results i had hoped for....which im ok with because the blz and the hgk00 are more than making up for it, i literally cannot wait to compare the two of them to my scrog grow last run to test the difference, the hgk00 looks like she gonna be a real producer!!!!

well its the start of week 6 and i have added the needed p/k boosters aswell as some bud candy which i thought....why the hell not!

picture time!!!!

cap'n style grow set up

cap_n_style.JPG

hgk (i will do better next time but i still think she will produce a decent yield)

hgk35.JPG

blz

blz17.JPG

HGK00!!! my beauty!

hgk0010.JPG

overshot

overshot1.JPG

edit:

here are my new girls that im gonna double

nextrun.JPG
flux_waffle_2_.JPG
flux_waffle.JPG

and thats me for now guys, will post this over on flux central too!

OK first off...

Major apologies for not being around guys. I haven't been on my journal or yours so first things first I just wanna say sorry.

I have been taking life by the balls of late and doing so much that my journal has taken a back seat.
Then when I finally got some time, I lost my camera charger!
Just found it this morning so I shall be taking some photos tonight.

Quick update on what's gone on and what to expect.

Halfway through week 7 now and I intended to go until the end of week 9 (week 9 starts next Sunday but I will let them grow until the following saturday)
A couple weeks ago i found a flying pest in the grow room, it was too fast to see what it was and only one so I thought nothing off it.
Yesterday I found a couple more and managed to get a decent look at one....95% sure its a fungus gnst, and I have been wondering why my buds were so skin, I may have a problem in the root zone that I have missed for a couple of week.
Gonna get some nilnat today and hope for the best, just hope it won't effect my results too much!

Will also post pics of the babies in their veg box!

Until this even....peace

Looking pretty awesome!!!! I love how the HGK00 filled in!! The Capn had mentioned a product that I picked up and it works pretty well!! I only use a few drops per gallon and it seemed to have killed the majority of them within the first couple days.. If that other stuff doesn't work, give it a try..

I got mine from Amazon.. I don't plan on using more than a few drops per res change from here on out, but it doesn't seem to have any adverse affects on the plants themselves, as even Capn had been using the stuff for a while without any issues..

Thanks a lot for that my friend, gonna check it out now!
Yeah the hgk00 is amazing, she had great structure so I put her in the middle...off to take photos now

Back
Top Bottom