Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Hey Shawnee, Tutt is an awesome strain, one I haven't grown out since Gert, way back when! It trains well and can handle pretty much anything you throw at it, bar over feeding.
I'm excited to be running a few Tutt girls this round as looking forward to finding some phenos! :)

Now as were miles away from useful pics of these wee fluxes, here's a big ball of bud!

:jawdropper::jawdropper::adore:

Well I've circles this theater a few times and finally found a seat on the balcony. Have to say I am absolutely gobsmacked at your giant football of herb. Gonna sit here for awhile while I go check out your other art. Cheers for all you do for this community.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Now as were miles away from useful pics of these wee fluxes said:
IMAG4326_1.jpg

Greetings and salutations....LOL. Sitting on top of my mountain retreat enjoying the show. I can see that dam ball from here. Hope all is well with you LA and I see the usual subjects are present....LOL. What's up Ms Shawnee, Latin, Cronich, B.Real and all others who are fans of this guy.

Tilling and plotting for my outdoor gurls but will be pop'n in from time to time to check out the show.

Glad to see some things never change....

Renegade my old pal, great to see you about my friend! :). So you've gone outdoors again! I still remember your aerogarden fun! Seems you've journeyed a long path :). Don't be a stranger my friend your missed in these parts!

Still lurking...LOL. Yea, been playing outside for a bit now. Still doing indoor hydro. Now that I have several of those under my belt I wanted to hone the gorilla grow skills, now legal grows in the great white northeast. The first outdoor didn't go well but learned a lot. Set it and forget it mentality till the laws get ironed out. Start my seeds inside till the end of April then drop off out back. Prep soil with an occasional trip for pest control and let mother nature do her thing. Hanging out in the outdoor journals getting support and input.

But anyway, glad to see you guys are still around. I'll chime in from time to time for comedic value.

Tried atempting a flux in awe of yours but got limited in space and will try again next time. Keep it green

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Tried atempting a flux in awe of yours but got limited in space and will try again next time. Keep it green

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fluxing is made for limited space, I grew this in a space no bigger than a kitchen cupboard........

20161006_224432.JPG

20161006_224342.JPG

:ciao: LA. Hope all is well my friend.

Heyyy LA.....just poppin in to say hey. Hope all is well in your world brother:volcano-smiley:

hi all. ill be back live in next 48hrs. hopefully you remember me. ill have new journal up as well. a big hello to all my old friends. drop me a msg and ill get caught up with your journals. i am back people. green fingers and all

This is so awesome! Very BIG Welcome Back donpaul! Your presence on this forum has been missed by many for quite some time. I can't wait to see your journal when you fire it up!:welcome:

Hey LA,, just wanted to say a thing, about the Black DOG... All my peoples loved it... I'm included.. I had said earlier,, she might not fit your pistol,,, but the second grow of it, I let get alittle larger,, and she behaved nicely. The firsy I didn't let veg as much,, and started flowering under an MH bulb, and she didn't get hardly any stretch to her.. I kind of figured you'd like that little stretch so pump out main tops.. She can handle alittle extra veg is what I'm trying to spit out... But man people been loving this weed.. Topshelf all the way.. Better than the massive production Blue Dream of these.. This might NOT be the one, that I won't kick myself for not cloning. I have a larger sized one flowering,, and a cut in veg for summertimes... You going to love it,, if you still got it growing.... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom