Fluxing Incredible! - Building It With Brix - DBHBB

Day 100 Update

She didn't get much attention the last couple weeks due to work. But tonight we sat down with her and had a chat. The nodes have started to alternate on the two main terminals. Last week I lowered them extremely low so that growth would be directed elsewhere. Hopefully it would even out, We will see. We are sitting at 38 branches I believe and it will start picking up around the first of the year as she will have the light to herself.

6d86651ef80f2e928ee9799e9d130e38.jpg

3aabca0ea3390868d9b05d1771eded2a.jpg

:passitleft:

Day 109

Nothing new to report. She is just keeping me busy. If I let it go for 4 days, I have to spend an hour with her pruning and adjusting stakes and adding more. Forgot to take a picture after the training but here she is about at the halfway mark. This was 4 days of growth cut off. If you did this strain in a large commercial SCROG you would pull a lot of weight. The growth is just awesome.

Edit - This is after all trimming and training for the day.

20161228_193743.jpg

:roorrip: :Rasta:

Day 109

Nothing new to report. She is just keeping me busy. If I let it go for 4 days, I have to spend an hour with her pruning and adjusting stakes and adding more. Forgot to take a picture after the training but here she is about at the halfway mark. This was 4 days of growth cut off. If you did this strain in a large commercial SCROG you would pull a lot of weight. The growth is just awesome.

:roorrip: :Rasta:

?

Finally! Just went and took this one and uploaded it proper on the computer. Technology hindered my swift update. :laughtwo:

20161228_193743.jpg
How long has your veg time been so far? I plan on that same type of training but I'll be using DWC. So just curious on how long soil took?? And I'll be using 1000 watt HPS. What kind of light are you using

Sent from my Robin using 420

How long has your veg time been so far? I plan on that same type of training but I'll be using DWC. So just curious on how long soil took?? And I'll be using 1000 watt HPS. What kind of light are you using

It has been just over 3 months since she broke ground and is currently under a T5. There isn't a need to use that much light for this stage of veg. In flower she will be under the PS 1000.

If you plan to do this in DWC, you will have to constantly be training. The growth rate will be something to keep up with.

I know I always plant training, with it's LST or topping or fimming. This is one of the only methods I haven't tried. Here is a 3 week old Afghan and also a recent harvest
e5a5b7ef4c1b1ef9b6dc340fe2889c4d.jpg
e48a42e46af9861814c2bc697acdeb6e.jpg
f68dad6eb9ef92c6659021d0e892c20b.jpg
f4e5a85d6fa827bb719c2d172ec44c67.jpg

It has been just over 3 months since she broke ground and is currently under a T5. There isn't a need to use that much light for this stage of veg. In flower she will be under the PS 1000.

If you plan to do this in DWC, you will have to constantly be training. The growth rate will be something to keep up with.
But thank you now I kinda have a lil idea of timetable to work with.

Back
Top Bottom