Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

This is NoLie / Northern Lights, she is still early enough into flower for BT dust, so I just got more

and this should never happen again, I popped the fluxer. 2nd pic NoLie, just to refresh your memory.:peace:

P8269462.jpg

P8109054222222.png

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Thank you slomo :high-five: it's good to see you, allbeit, a bit early for you. do you like your W Widow version of the same color?

Early? :hmmmm:

I'm hoping for some of that color - she's a week or two behind yours, even though she sprouted in mid-February. Might have to finish indoors - Halloween harvest?

Sorry what that catterpig did to NoLie - but she'll shrub it off:green_heart::;):

:volcano-smiley::popcorn::bong: Hickenlooper:popcorn: :clap:

Early? :hmmmm:

I'm hoping for some of that color - she's a week or two behind yours, even though she sprouted in mid-February. Might have to finish indoors - Halloween harvest?

Sorry what that catterpig did to NoLie - but she'll shrub it off:green_heart::;):

:volcano-smiley::popcorn::bong: Hickenlooper:popcorn: :clap:

thanks slomo :high-five: all loopers will be dead by tomorrow.

(loopers = caterpillars, the word has been heisted from the Relaxed yard):thanks:

SoilGirl :thumb: came in fresh and hit us hard with,,,,

her :rofl: skills in full effect, Hickenlooper = :cough::cough::cough:

that should stick. I still laugh when I see the word.

Please share a new pic of your family in here, soon. I'd love to see the progress.:circle-of-love:

A good place to stop, is where?

I just heard from J-sun @ Twilight LED. His panel for the new journal has shipped & should be here Tuesday. :yahoo:

I will then do some testing, to get the cooling system dialed in & just right for optimum grow temperature.

:idea:

Provided that everything goes as planned, :wood: we should aim & try to complete this journal, when? :hmmmm: why?

:hmmmm: & WHERE? maybe,,, ,,, on page,,,,,,,,

:popcorn:

:hmmmm:
:popcorn:

:420:,. ., :partyboy: , , :yahoo:

Congrat's Tric's.:high-five:
Page 400..:Namaste:...Ill Hickenlooper to that.:cough::rofl:
Cant wait to enter the Twilght Zone.:thumb:

:thanks: I appreciate that Jimmy :passitleft: I can hardly wait to get in there myself.

I'll be sure to send you an invite :peace:

thank you skunkymonster, 3 it is! got time for a puff? :passitleft:

the 420 site is all messed up when replying or clicking avatars, I get sent to the 420 home page :hmmmm:

It's aggravating me so, I reported the problem by clicking the icon to the right of the rep-star.

:love::420:

thank you skunkymonster, 3 it is! got time for a puff? :passitleft:

the 420 site is all messed up when replying or clicking avatars, I get sent to the 420 home page :hmmmm:

It's aggravating me so, I reported the problem by clicking the icon to the right of the rep-star.

:love::420:
What the heck that's happened to me a bunch today too, just thought it was my internet though...
hahaha I just got new pots too! I have 2 10 gal smart pots now :) also 2 10 gal "Awesome-Pots" (you should have got those, also fabric but better made, the little loops on them I bet would make your fluxing process a lot simpler - I'm sure they'll come in handy when I'm LSTing) and finally 2 10 gal air pots :D I'm going to compare them indoors soon and see which I like best.

I'd love a puff but I'm weedless :( I'm limited to a cheeky little dealer bag of a weekend.
You're not alone with the avatars buddy, it's been doing the same to me. I'm sure they'll have some techy dude on the case pronto :thumb:

Thank you for that website update skunky :high-five: wish you were just around the corner, I have more meds than I can handle,

must start stashing buds like a squirrel hiding acorns for winter supply.

What the heck that's happened to me a bunch today too, just thought it was my internet though...
hahaha I just got new pots too! I have 2 10 gal smart pots now :) also 2 10 gal "Awesome-Pots" (you should have got those, also fabric but better made, the little loops on them I bet would make your fluxing process a lot simpler - I'm sure they'll come in handy when I'm LSTing) and finally 2 10 gal air pots :D I'm going to compare them indoors soon and see which I like best.

thanks for this tardy information, (kidding :cheesygrinsmiley:) I probably would have seen the superior pots if I followed more closely in CO. As long as the plants can't tell the difference, I'm happy. I'm sure I will drum up some type of apparatus to attach the training wires. Last time I tried airpots, I had drainage issues, with water not making it to the very bottom, when feeding, the water would escape out one or 10 of the 100's of side holes. That I'm guessing was due to a soil mix, that was too hard.

Your comparison will be great to watch, good :idea:

I know you like to go big! I will catch up in your yard & say hello to your monster-girls flourishing under the sun

Alas there is too great a distance between us for you to medicate me, but fear not, I'll be getting my weekend treat tomorrow :)

With the smart pots you have a couple of options, one is to stick your wire through the side of the pot.
The other is what I did with mine which is run wire around the top, around 2" or 3" down from the rim & pull it tight. Then hook your next length onto this, feed it down the side, underneath and back up the opposite side, pull tight & hook onto the top ring. Spin your pot 90 degrees & repeat. You now have a ring of wire which can't be pulled up that you can hook your training wires onto.

This pic should show you the general idea

IMG_0017111.JPG

Alas there is too great a distance between us for you to medicate me, but fear not, I'll be getting my weekend treat tomorrow :)

With the smart pots you have a couple of options, one is to stick your wire through the side of the pot.
The other is what I did with mine which is run wire around the top, around 2" or 3" down from the rim & pull it tight.

thanks for sharing that skunny :thumb: You remind me of me with that "ball of spaghetti" wire, lol. (just jest):high-five:

I crafted a similar "ring-around-the-pot" on an outdoor clay pot, this pot did not want to be drilled thru, the broken bits told me that, so it made a circle of wire w loops every couple inches apart, all the way around. I may have the pic , nope, it's the front pot, you can see a little wire on the outside.
P8038831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom