First Time Fluxing

NL and PE are looking great! And I was not expecting Franco to be so bushy when I got back here :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I really need to trim and train Franco but I have been caught up remodeling the home. I have an idea for what I want to use the would be clones for but I'll hold off incase I change my mind :rofl:

I hope your having a great start to the weekend!

The BlackBerry Kush has been an interesting one since germination. Check out the color on it now.
20200221_210812.jpg

Not sure what to make of this haha it will find it's way but jeez. If you know why this is happening, let me know. I had it in a humidity tent under light .

Wonder if I should bury it up to the fuzzy part. Feels right

20200221_210656.jpg

Awesome....lol thats one way to fix her up! Really thinking about dropping another seed after seeing so many being sprouted everyday.
Do it!!!!! Happy Friday

Nice trim! I'm not betting on any clones unless you tell me there is a dome that fits over that tray :cheesygrinsmiley:.
The dome was made to fit over the top and I used these.... I normally just used the powder but I was high at the grow store....
20200222_005213.jpg

20200222_020829.jpg

Phewf! Then I'm betting at least three root.

I tried to take only the ones that seemed big enough to have a chance while tossing the rest. I pushed the limits a bit on smaller ones just taking a chance. Shoukd be interesting

@GardeningGnome I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! Here is another plant I picked up, French lavender
20200220_011001.jpg
Nice!! I really really really enjoy lavender myself!
They are excellent for bonsai training, and give such a lovely fragrance. I was actually outside yesterday to check up on my four lavender. I'll see if I can dig up an image of my favorite one from last summer.

Do you know anything more about the "strain" of lavender you have there? There are so many, and I dont remember seeing one with such saw-toothed leaves. Really nice.

Oh and btw, most Lavender rarely survive indoors. Perhaps you have a strain that does? Would be interesting to hear, it wouldn't surprise me if they have developed types/sorts/strains of lavender that works well indoors

Do rooting powder help when uppotting? If i spread some of that powder in the area where i will drop my rootball?
Good question. My rooting powder is mainly "auxin".

"Auxins play a cardinal role in coordination of many growth and behavioral processes in plant life cycles and are essential for plant body development." .... "Auxins promote root initiation. Auxin induces both growth of pre-existing roots and adventitious root formation, i.e., branching of the roots." ( Source: Auxin - Wikipedia )

Definitely helps your plants roots grow into the new soil. I mix mycorrhizal fungi to help when I potted my mother, and when I potted my clones
Yup! @Backyardigan is on point here, mycorrhizal is most often used when potting up.

But mixing in some auxin? Not a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom