Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Hey Mihoy M :)

Yeah fluxing only drawback is the longer veg period needed, yet if I do say so myself I believe it the more refined technique over Manifold etc. Its more a great process to get up close and personal with your plant and learning loads as you go :)
For a container,deff go with the tote. The others would be a bugger for training etc :)

Manifolding seems like less work but I'm honestly not bothered by more training or a longer veg time if the plant ends up yielding more while being more manageable for my grow space. I grow for personal use so I'm in no rush and would rather grow a large plant once a year and pull in a big harvest. A rectangular tote would probably be a good choice since both my light and space are rectangular as well :thumb:

111days of beg followed by nearly 8 weeks of flower.

DSC_6042.JPG
DSC_6043.JPG
DSC_6044.JPG

SOS. Looking for an auto that will yield at least 2 zips. The one I was using is out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a million light and Island grow will order as soon as I get home. This is why I love 420. Situation solved.

After a gracious invitation from LA, I'd like to share with you all my first attempt at fluxing! Apologies for the light quality, I didn't have a chance to switch on the whites so you get to see the LEDs.

Not sure how well you'll be able to see it but I got a little aggressive in training the two main branches and split the trunk. Thankfully she (I hope she's a she!) has handled it well and is healing very nicely.

From the top:

420-magazine-mobile883386032.jpg

From the side:

420-magazine-mobile1634303889.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the progress as a first attempt. If anyone has some suggestions or questions, I'd love to get feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey light checking and I see you've done it again. She looks great. Have a merry Christmas and a Happy new year and may 2017 bring you and your family all that life has to offer and may the green gods give you untold harvest of the biggest and baddest shit known to man.

Dirt :)And we aint done here by a long chalk lol :) way more daft fluxes a coming!
I was about to say: Flux Central is shutting down? NO WAY! What's poppin LA...

Hey LB, my neighbor. I haven't forgot. We still have a luncheon to make up at Lambardo's in Little Italy.

Back
Top Bottom