Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

first 420 outdoor flux, started in December with some friendly encouragement &

lots of great help from :high-five: Light Addict :thanks:

still flowering as of July 26

P706fluxy.jpg

If LA is not around, I volunteer help with any member questions/concerns, related to Fluxing :circle-of-love:

my link is below, on top

Thanks for sharing, LA. I sorta-ish unintentionally-ish did a flux-ish grow on my last indoor grow. I love the technique, and will be doing it again, but more deliberately this time. :) When I start my next journal (Kerala Krush), I'll do FLUX. :D I plan to do two in soil, and one in a 3L bottle of bubbling water. :) I'm getting ahead of myself now, though, lol. Cheers, mate, and thanks again for sharing.

:Namaste:

Wow trich!!!! That is some girth!!!
I will post pictures tomorrow, need to start filling up the middle!

Thanks for the PM!
I would reply back, but I haven't managed to accumilate 50 post count YET

How long after the seed has breached the surface are you starting to Flux? I know you mentioned when you see the 3rd Node, however, I'm just curious on the timescale (it may depend on strain obviously)

What you're doing looks fantastic, and I'm definitely going to try it when I plant my new seeds!

(by the way, I think I noticed Tesco clubcard vouchers in one of your photos, ha! correct me if I'm wrong :D)

Again, thanks for the message, Subbed.

Yep its just dependant on strain, but maybe 2.5 weeks from breaking soil. Then I top as said at third node! then just wait for that new growth to form before training it all out! :)
If your going to flux, then please read the flux central more detailed run through. or if a bit to long winded dont worry you can just post away on my flux central and Ill aid you all I can :)

Nice to know I can come to somebody with knowledge if I need any questions answering, I can see why you've achieved so many honors on this forum!

17 onces thats real good man you think 4 like that will fit in my 4 *4 tent well im getting real close in starting fluxing my 4 babies i send you a msg of whats the name of the wire you using and were to find it i will send you pictures tomorrow. Ok

Back
Top Bottom