My Tutt Style Training: Quick Guide!

I've got limited space, this may really help. Currently trying to flower from seed, but next grow, I might give this or fluxing a shot. Have you noticed if this is good for sativas and indicas, both?

Have this clone that was topped pre cloning. Will this grow sort of like your fluxes plants?
20160205_171319-1.jpg

I see the picture of the micro top. But isn't that just a small film your doing. I'm a bit confused. When toping you remove all the new growth right? As I'm going to try to redirect my current 10in Ak48 plant in DWC Hydroponics to your Flux grow method. Under 300w Marshydro led light. Going to use the whole grow I think. And trying to figure out also what lights I can add during flowering. My grow tent is 36inX24inX53in.

Well I mean you referred to the tut style to someone else when they asked about the micro top. Is that how you start off the Flux or just a regular top? I topped about a week ago and now it's week 3veg. So I'm very late to do a flux. I'm just going to work off the one stem until the other two start grow and lst it to stay down and do a modified flux. I'll send a picture? Can I do it here or you have an email?

Good Day LA! How are you?

I am at the "give your clone time to adapt" stage. :loopy::popcorn::hmmmm: It's the worst for me. I love when you can see lots of visible growth everyday! LOL:yahoo:

Patients..... I'd better go refill my coffee, and roll one!:rollit::nomo:

Have a beautiful day!:Namaste:

Quick question. How long do you veg til ready to bloom?
I notice your stem is pretty big, would your method works if only 4 weeks of veg?

Hey La, really love your training methods !

I have one lemon haze, possibel to try something familiar or lil late ? She has been topped
In picture is 10 days difference

IMG_20161121_1347181.jpg

IMG_20161121_133933.jpg

IMG_20161121_133943.jpg

Any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom