Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

Brilliant LA :)
Thanks man, i got sent this link by DocFez when I needed some advice with my grow (Newbies first grow) and have now got a half flux going ha ha.
Next time full flux :)

Hey Light Addict, if you find a little time could you please check out my first grow and tell me what you think I should do with the plant I fluxed. I'm wondering if I should re-pot the plant so the double top is at dirt level or should I just continue? My cat actually topped the plant thus the formation of a nice "Y." I should have read this thread better at the start! Thanks
(The link to my grow is in my signature)
Gus

Update on the TriFlux, now in week 1 of 12/12. Showed pistils within 2 days of flipping. 30 tops in total after being in veg for about 45 days. There is a 5gal Smartpot underneath her

420-magazine-mobile732189037.jpg

420-magazine-mobile964071094.jpg

Re: Light Addicts quick guide to Fluxing, featuring The original Flux!

greenstuff your set my friend. I've asked one of my friends on here to get in touch with you :) I'm big with training etc, yet I'm a soil guy. Don't worry though, He is a great guy and should to stop by and help you out soon. :)
This is why you are such a HUGE influence and need to be acknowledged as so. You went out if your way to take care of an older gentlemen that had a question... you sir are one stand up dude !!!! Thank you for being you and thank you god that he is investing his time and effort to spread said knowledge! GOOD on you sir!

Update on the TriFlux, now in week 1 of 12/12. Showed pistils within 2 days of flipping. 30 tops in total after being in veg for about 45 days. There is a 5gal Smartpot underneath her

420-magazine-mobile732189037.jpg

420-magazine-mobile964071094.jpg
That's a lot of growth for 45 days - great looking plant did you use any thing special for rooting ?

Back
Top Bottom