Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

Hi GUR Ugly,

There are a lot of warm caring individuals here, all seeking peace :peace: and tranquility (with gorgeous gardens). MMJ has save me, and so many on so many fronts. :green_heart:
Good luck to you! Glad you are here!
Light Addict is an All Star! :tommy::slide::adore:

Thank you for your service! :thanks:

GUR Ugly :)

Thanks for those warm words and you have no idea how much it means to me! Its why I do all this and well its nice to know its not all been in vain ;)

Please drop a link to me if you journal, if not feel free to post pics on my threads :)

NoobGrow :)

Which flux lol, the original had 36/sites and my last one over 60, I've now got 10 baby fluxes going and one of them will be over 100 limbs! ;)

Pinky your to kind lol, just a guy who loves his garden is all :)

Damn!! Nice. And yeah the original. So each branch on the flux will be one single site? If so mine has about 15. I'm trying to get that near pounder you got with he original flux. On eBay now trying to figure out which Apollo Horticulture hps I should get. 400w or 600w for flowering. My Tent is 53" tall Width24" Length36". And the DWC+plant under flux trying is about 16" tall so far. My AK48 is about a month old. I just don't wanna pay the extra money for the 600 of I'm gonna have to run it a 75% or 50% because of the heat. Think my tent is to small for the heat a 600w hps will give off? And I was also thinking about using both the hps (whichever one I get) and Marshydro led 300w at the same time during flowering. Or let them alternate every few days. Idk. noob thoughts and ideas. Lol. This stuff has me over here like a mad scientist.....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've been following "Lurking" your Journals for about a year now. You have inspired me to get involved/started, and I Thank-you. I have never smoked "weed" in my life, I served 25 years in the US Army and my body/mind is broken, and I refuse to get hooked on oxicodone like the VA is trying to push me. I have ordered seeds and waiting with anticipation of starting my first grow.
Thanks for the inspiration and getting me started. I just wanted to let you know that you have made a difference in some peoples lives :)
I tried this on PM but i needed the 50 post minimum, I figured it would might draw other peeps like me out of the shadows :) Again Thanks

GUR, What Pinky and LA said! Welcome to 420 Magazine! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Yeah when you have time let me know what you think about using both at the same time. And also the heat of a 600w hps as I am unsure from what I've read. So far just two small fans in the tent. Run them at half to full speed now. hps and Led at the same time for 900w power or alternating them by days or weeks during flower. I think alternating weeks sounds best. Probably flowering when the hps is delivered on.4/20. (how appropriate.). Have exactly 13 sites on my AK48.
420-magazine-mobile287407981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957342393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1383978987.jpg

So so sooooo excited to start the flowering phase. I've learned so much already. Especially from your flux and other threads. I know I'm at the minimum recommend veg time for a good yield. Don't want to rush it but don't want to wait to long either. And with the flux its maximized my space I have to grow in. .Thanks for that.. I have about 25" of grow height left.NoobGrowUtube - 42 Magazine(11853342) on VimeoLet me know what you think...

Hey Noob, when I was growing in my tent I ended up with 1 450w MH bulb and 1 450w HPS in the tent. Pretty much full spectrum like LEDs except the heat and the amount it kicked my electric bill. That was costly, yours will be even more so. Just a little heads up on what to expect when a monthly bill arrives. Since I only grow for myself I couldn't afford that any more. I am back to T5 and CFLs + the new LED panel I bought. I am dedicating the use of my LED to my OG Kush auto/fem. I wish you a lot of success with your girls, looking forward to more pics and video!:cheesygrinsmiley:
BTW it appears you have some computer skills so if you need help starting a journal, the info is HERE Let me know if you need help!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hozona! Definitely going to start that grow journal now for my AK48 fem. And I'm not to worried about electric as I don't pay electric cost. And only Will run 2-4 plants at the most. 2 soil and 2 hydro . Most likely once I become more experienced I'll just use the two hydro and really train my plants and maximize growth. Going to veg longer under flux style training and I'll try another method as well for practice. So excited! Much to learn.

And question what's the dimensions of your tent? And I hear auto's yield less than from and regular seeds. Is that true? That's why I didn't go with auto.

Who is this Honzona of which you speak? :rofl: If you rent and have a landlord paying your electric, I guarantee he'll be contacting you about your increased usage. That said, I had a 4' X 4' X 6 1/2' tent. with cool tubes and fans. Autos indoors probably give you more harvests which equals more meds. Regular plants may have larger yields, but take so much more time. I am just evaluating growing autos (I only have one going at present), so I really don't have a definitive answer:cheesygrinsmiley: My advice to you is go slow and concentrate on one thing at a time. You will probably be more successful. I am talking from experience. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I stay in an apt....would that be an issue. I barely use the average amount someone would use in electric anyways. Thanks for the advice Hozona ..

Started my grow journal as well. I got 4 plants going now. 2 soil and 2 hydro. But I'm more focused on my hydro grows. The younger AK48 is not even a week old, two soil grows are at 6weeks, older AK48 is 3.5weeks. But I'm switching them all to flower once I think the older AK48 is ready. I just don't have the separate rooms to veg, flower, and dry. So basically one grow of 2-4 plants at a time.

I'm going to drop 4 auto bubba kush (HSO of course ;) ) here soon and if they yield just half what my photos were doing, I'll probably switch over just for the faster harvests.

Also noob that 600w HPS is going to need to be exhausted outside of that room with some ducting, otherwise you'll need a good AC running during lights on. It will get up in the high 90s inside the tent easy.

Back
Top Bottom