Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

LA, I have always done the bonsai thing, but I find this really interesting and will have to give it a try. Here is one of my bonsai plants.
IMG_026826.JPG

Looking to fill my growing space and fluxing looks like lots of work, but the end product is AMAZING!!
I am definitely giving this a try! Congrats on your POTM!!! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Have you seen anyone do this in hydro/aero? Think I might try that...let me know what you think. Your mad scientist friend,
HOZ

Hey Hoz :), yep we've had hydro fluxing, outdoor fluxing you name it we've had it! ;)

Renegade did a hydro one if I remember correctly also a good few others. All is posted in my flux central thread :)
As for fluxing itself, that last big one was a fail in my eyes due to bad genetics, so although she broke 20 oz, she should have done way better! So myself I'm gonna be fluxing about 10-15 hso girls really soon as a few have been topped already. I'll run them to various sizes and flower out, so by all means flux along for the ride! ;)

Oh okay I get it. So you just mean doing it while the plant is real young. As per you saying small scale. Like when the plant has 3nodes. And can I send you pic here?

420-magazine-mobile552026382.jpg

420-magazine-mobile114523159.jpg

Just have the one steam for he flux. Just going to twist it around outer edge of the top of he pot. And on the top left on the first pic you can see the two new main steams coming in. But I'm a bit confused as they look like the flowering sites on her.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Hoz :) the way I count nodes is the first is the single bladed leaf set, the second will be a norm set and then I top at the third. Yet this is when in soil and I'm able to top and sink during a repotting. Its perfectly fine on the node where your at, yet not where your pointer is! Wait a day and then the tiny heart or top just needs to be bent down and popped off :) pic below of what I mean, as because a flux has a longer veg we do anything to minimize wasted time. So why top taking a fair bit of growth away? When instead micro topping means no time wasted and quicker recovery :)
IMG_20160330_005243.jpg

The whole topped section sits on that leaf on the right! :)

Hey Light Addict .

So what should i do with the two new shoots coming in at the top of the her? Should I let them grow out so I can get some more flower places, cut them off, or treat the just like the others on the first main stem. About what distance would you say should be good for upward growth. Node length I was thinking.

Every time I revisit and go over your fluxing methond from the begging I'm like "THIS GUY IS A GENIUS!" I see now though you topped immediately. And let the new growth grow out as you trained them to a Y then T shape horizontally. Sorry if i sound like such a noob. Cause I am. But my setup and research I've done all together i think I'm at least top noob grower. Haha.

No probs its what were all here for to aid each other! :)

So it depends how long you have to veg and your room constraints, yet if it was me if poss I'd let the top two grow out for separate colas. Give each site as much room as you can at the base before going vertical. Then use my tip spreading trick which is also listed in my SIG and you will stack nodal spacing up nice and tight for good colas! ;)

My AK48 got leaves on March 21. Recommend 60day veg and the same for flowering. So it's 3weeks tomorrow. Depending on where you count from. My tent room no would say is medium sized at 36"x24"x53"

420-magazine-mobile1336593168.jpg

Two hydro and two organic soil grows. The one in the back has its first set of leaves today. .... Just going to let hat one grow out for the most part with some lst and trimming of course along the way. Switch ling them all over to 12/12 after the Ak48 that's been growing longer in the first hydro has been one stem flux trained to my liking. So I gather around a months time. Grow rate depending. Nutted now for it are around 750ppm.

I've been following "Lurking" your Journals for about a year now. You have inspired me to get involved/started, and I Thank-you. I have never smoked "weed" in my life, I served 25 years in the US Army and my body/mind is broken, and I refuse to get hooked on oxicodone like the VA is trying to push me. I have ordered seeds and waiting with anticipation of starting my first grow.
Thanks for the inspiration and getting me started. I just wanted to let you know that you have made a difference in some peoples lives :)
I tried this on PM but i needed the 50 post minimum, I figured it would might draw other peeps like me out of the shadows :) Again Thanks

Back
Top Bottom