Sir Grow Alots High Brix Perpetual Gardening

SGA.....dude....sorry to here about the dusting. Ya, i know i'de be fu..in pissed bro! OK....now what will you do with these seeded buds? May i?....Harvest a bunch of beans from them ,and then make some bubblehash with it all. Done it a few times and is a good way to harvest all the trichs with no seeds and no explosions;) I bet the hash from your tastey lookin morsels would be heavenly! Just a thought SGA...dunno. Cheers eh ....Duggs.

A few nights ago I went into side 1 flower room and holy shit, pistils were browning all over the ww and looked like seeds were forming....ATTACK OF FUCKIN POLLEN...excuse my language but damnit, very irritating and all because I was lazy. last sage n sour in there threw out a few hermie sacs and I thought I caught them all but then I went and didn't bleach the walls/room because I never actually emptied the room, just took a couple plants out and added more. so therefore I now have 3 seeded plants. the WW, SNS and Silver kush are all dusted with Sage N sour pollen! Im not happy. I love seeds and the option of breeding but not when its not planned and pure robbery of my buds lol.
SOOOOOOO I didn't even F with taking pics of them out of.....not happiness :)....

Thanks for hanging FAM!

Well, that sucks. :straightface:

My Buddha Haze dusted my Blue Blood pretty bad and I have a few on Utopia Haze and Nexus too. They do sound like good crosses though ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

F'n hermies!

Good morning everyone:high-five:
ROOM IS SCRUBBED AND CLEAN OF ALL POLLEN I COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE FINDING :)

SGA, youre keeping the plants, no?

i would! :) If you do, you may want to isolate and maybe shower the plant(s) you keep. Stuff goes airborne and does a Rambo on other unsuspecting girls quickly! :)

Yeah im gonna keep them, they are going to get stuffed to the side of the room and im gonna make room for some new plants under a scrog net in the coming weeks.

SGA.....dude....sorry to here about the dusting. Ya, i know i'de be fu..in pissed bro! OK....now what will you do with these seeded buds? May i?....Harvest a bunch of beans from them ,and then make some bubblehash with it all. Done it a few times and is a good way to harvest all the trichs with no seeds and no explosions;) I bet the hash from your tastey lookin morsels would be heavenly! Just a thought SGA...dunno. Cheers eh ....Duggs.

Thanks Duggan, bit of a bummer but as we know with growing we don't always be knowing LOL im medicated :)....
im going to let them grow out and from there decide if im going to run it all for honey oil/some sort of hash or pick the seeds out and just smoke the bud...proablby a bit of both if the smoke is still real good :)

Those seeds you got sounds like they may be awesome. But i agree unplanned that shit sucks.

I agree Dutty:high-five: im going to let the seeds dry out in time for an out door run this summer with them to see if I can find a keeper pheno out of the bunch! with the down side it luckily has a decent upside. ill still get bud in the end and free seeds however good/bad they may be) thanks for dropping by!

Well, that sucks. :straightface:

My Buddha Haze dusted my Blue Blood pretty bad and I have a few on Utopia Haze and Nexus too. They do sound like good crosses though ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

F'n hermies!

Damn I didn't know you had a run in with some pollen to GT! sounds like some super promising crosses as well....I really like the sound of the blue blood x Buddha haze:thumb:....are you gonna try some out of your own as well??

Sorry, dude. You're right: 1 RuPaul does not a breeding program make. Even good parents can throw some pretty dicey (& unstable) git. I don't need to look outside my Family to see that proven. lol

LOLOL:rofl: That's funny as hell Ranger LOL thanks for the laugh brotheren, may not get all keepers but im sure out of the bunch ill end up finding a keeper or 2. then again maybe not ill still smoke it :)

Damn I didn't know you had a run in with some pollen to GT! sounds like some super promising crosses as well....I really like the sound of the blue blood x Buddha haze:thumb:....are you gonna try some out of your own as well??

I have one good seed in soil right now, waiting to see if she'll pop!

I'll probably chopping Blue Blood this week If there was one mature seed in the lower buds, there'll plenty up top. :blunt:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom