First Grow - 400W Mars II LED

Yeah man, I may still get a C-Vault but I just bought some of those Broveda 62 packs, ty Peyton. I was going to shut down for 48 hours of darkness, chop at the stalk, trim it of all fan leaves, and hang it upside down in its tent for two or three weeks then put it in large mason jars with these Broveda packs or use my hanging dry rack for extra curing. -- I say all this provided I get my plants to harvest, but I've been pretty lucky to not even have a wilting leaf yet with my grow. Knock on wood....

I dry for a week and then it goes into jars with boveda packs. I also dry and cure some of it in the freezer. 5 different plants and I haven't had a single deficiency yet. Hope my luck stays that way.

Still need to research that part, but any suggestions? I'm looking at getting some CVaults since people really seem to dig those when it comes to curing/bud storage. I have a small one that works wonders

here's my favorite curing jars 5L snap lid jars I have 6 of these

MG_1164.jpg

Once again a really informative discussion in your journal Buck. I'm always paying close attention to what goes on here

:peace:

Thanks for always sticking around man! Thanks to everyone here that's contributed over the last few weeks. I always want my grow journals to be an open forum for people to share any insight they have because I want everyone to be able to grow the best bud possible. I'll be snapping some new updated pics tonight so keep those eyes peeled.

- Day 75 / Day 35 of Flowering -

Today marks the start of Week 6 into flowering so I cut another 30 mins off of my light cycle to: 10.5 on/13.5 off. Temps and humidity is remaining constant; no issues to report. Leaves are starting to show some yellowing/nitrogen deficiencies, but is expected considering all nitrogen (minus the small amount in Cal/Mag) has been cut for feedings for good. Buds are definitely starting to swell up (thanks to LightAddict for the backbuild bud thread!) and the leaves look like a blizzard just dumped on them.

Here's the current state of the three ladies. Things are looking pretty damn good. ;)

image_15_3.jpeg
image_12_8.jpeg
image_13_6.jpeg
image_9_21.jpeg
image_14_4.jpeg
image_11_8.jpeg

Happy growing guys!
-Buck

these jars are called Fido Jars made in Italy I think this size is about 14.00 Can. and they all come with a good rubber Gasket and the jar snaps air tight.

Thanks guys! Figure I probably have another 3-4 weeks to go. I'll be getting a loupe here shortly so I can decide when to chop these beauts down.

I used my roommates loupe to figure out Hazel was indeed male. The best part was learning how to take photos with it using my cell phone thanks to the encouragement of folks here. The lighting was tricky - it has to shine between the plant and loupe.

You're going to see some awesomeness through that thing!

I got my loupe, but man I still want a USB microscope for this and other applications. I think I'm buying that $46 one because it had great reviews for a cheapie. It'd be nice to take pics with it because I really hate talking on the phone so I have a pretty cheap cellphone that takes crappy photos. It is sort of strange because the wife and I are in the tech industry, but we hate talking on the phone. Our house is an actual electronic wonderland, but with crappy cellphones. lol

I got my loupe, but man I still want a USB microscope for this and other applications. I think I'm buying that $46 one because it had great reviews for a cheapie.

Go for it! These plants are so fascinating!! And, I always love seeing close ups of trichomes and buds!

It'd be nice to take pics with it because I really hate talking on the phone so I have a pretty cheap cellphone that takes crappy photos. It is sort of strange because the wife and I are in the tech industry, but we hate talking on the phone. Our house is an actual electronic wonderland, but with crappy cellphones. lol

LOL! I settled on a midrange phone. I had to take a good look at my technolust and get off the cell-phone ride. Mostly I use my phone for a clock and the weather...

Have a good day brother...I'm off to work...not a happy camper...I gotta get off this ride too!

BuckSwope, I went over to a friend's and grabbed a bunch of his crappy shake buds and ground them up in the coffee grinder. The result was a viable hash that tasted better and was a great buzz. So it does work brother.

Good to know because I'm planning on going that route with al the trim and sugar leaves that I get. I'd love to cook it all down but living in an apartment, don't think that's the best idea. Thanks again man!

Back
Top Bottom