First Grow - 400W Mars II LED

It is nice lexblaze. I know some great older guys here and have not been without for over 10 years, but it is a different environment now. People you would have never thought about voting it legal, did so. I was amazed.

The shops are a candy store. You just want to buy everything so be careful you don't sell the farm, because they can be expensive. lol

- Day 65 / Day of 25 of Flowering -

Just a quick update filled with a few pin ups of the girls for your viewing pleasure. After switching my flowering cycle to 11.5/12.5, there has been a noticeable difference in how frosty the leaves and buds have gotten over the 3 days. If you scroll up and take a look at my previous post from Day 62, you'll see the difference. I did run into a little issue with one of the ladies that began to show some browning/burning, but it has been isolated to about 3-4 fan leaves showing only minor damage. Examining the rest of the leaves on that plant show no signs of any trouble - looking green and healthy. Just fed them yesterday, cutting out my grow nutes and focusing exclusively on flowering. Time to see what these babies can really do!

image_4_32.jpeg

image_3_36.jpeg

image_1_48.jpeg

Thanks Lex! I'm getting excited man. When do you recommend I start with back building the buds? I'm currently into Week 4 of flower.

I cut mine the beginning of week 6 of a 8-10 week strain. The buds I cut seem to be getting fatter a week later.

Good Morning Buck,

Those girls are looking fine. I have to say I love my Mars II 1200. Best bang for the buck (lmao)!! I FU one of my White Widows and still got 4 oz of of her.

Keep up the good work man, they are going to pruduce nicely for you.

Maui

Great! Looking good Buck - How's your Auto doing?

Thanks Cat! You ready to start your next grow? Hazel was one hell of a trooper. Actually all of these plants right now are from feminized seeds. I may plan to do an auto in the future to change it up a bit for fun. Are you running autos for your next grow?

Good Morning Buck,

Those girls are looking fine. I have to say I love my Mars II 1200. Best bang for the buck (lmao)!! I FU one of my White Widows and still got 4 oz of of her.

Keep up the good work man, they are going to pruduce nicely for you.

Maui

Morning Maui, hope all is well man. You took the words right out of my mouth when it comes to the Mars light hahah. If I could nail 4 oz dry off one plant, I'd be ecstatic, but I'm conservatively estimating that I'll get that from all 3 plants so I don't get my hopes up. I'll be waiting to see those pics drop on your journal

Hey Buck,

The key to big buds I am finding is the nutes. I was going about all panzy ass. I feed with base bloom nutes and the enhancers. So I feed twice then just water and repeat.
I am GH Bloom as the base nute and use 1 TSP to a gallon then I add (Right now) My Beastie Bloomz (FF Enhancer) at the rate of 1/2 TSP to a gallon.
I was simply amazed at the difference in my buds. FEED them girls. They can take it and you will reap the rewards.

And to tell you the truth, I will very disappointed if I don't realize 5 oz off #1 White Widow. I think she still has 2 weeks to go.

Happy farming my cannabis brother
Maui

Thanks Cat! You ready to start your next grow? Hazel was one hell of a trooper. Actually all of these plants right now are from feminized seeds. I may plan to do an auto in the future to change it up a bit for fun. Are you running autos for your next grow?

Hey Yeah Buck - I have White Widow and Pineapple Express seeds on the way. Both are feminized auto. I thought for sure you had a couple autos along for your ride...Must have misplaced my mind some where! Hazel took all the sh*t I could dish out and just kept on growing. Learned a lot!

:Namaste:

Hey Yeah Buck - I have White Widow and Pineapple Express seeds on the way. Both are feminized auto. I thought for sure you had a couple autos along for your ride...Must have misplaced my mind some where! Hazel took all the sh*t I could dish out and just kept on growing. Learned a lot!

:Namaste:

At least you learned something out of it so you can dominate on your next grow when those autos when they arrive. I keep seeing Pineapple Express around these parts which sounds like an awesome strain. Looking forward to your next journal buddy

Hey Buck,

The key to big buds I am finding is the nutes. I was going about all panzy ass. I feed with base bloom nutes and the enhancers. So I feed twice then just water and repeat.
I am GH Bloom as the base nute and use 1 TSP to a gallon then I add (Right now) My Beastie Bloomz (FF Enhancer) at the rate of 1/2 TSP to a gallon.
I was simply amazed at the difference in my buds. FEED them girls. They can take it and you will reap the rewards.

And to tell you the truth, I will very disappointed if I don't realize 5 oz off #1 White Widow. I think she still has 2 weeks to go.

Happy farming my cannabis brother
Maui

Good to know because I've been feeding my ladies with every watering which is about once every 6 days right now. I'm using the whole Earth Juice line (Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Meta-K, and Microblast) following the recipes front the Three Little Birds - Flowering calls for 1 TBSP of Bloom and 1 TSP of Catalyst per gal. I'm going to add a shot of the Meta-K and Microblast on the next feeding. Can't complain with my results thus far and haven't noticed any burning. Just curious about back building buds since I came across Light Addict's thread about it and figured I would give it shot this time around. Lexblaze on here has posted some great looking buds on his journal utilizing this technique.

Looking forward to see what you hoist at the end of your grow. Stay well and keep in touch man.

Back
Top Bottom