Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Congrats on your grow man :thumb: it takes some dedication to be able to stick with it for so long and do everything correctly. those OG buds look really nice!! cant wait to see the smoke report on both those ladys. cant wait to see your next grow man

thank you for the kind words my new grow is up and running

So you going to try your coconut oil already!!!! Have you ever tried edibles? They are a whole new level! =)

Beautiful harvest! A tip on your jars. If they are high humidity u can take the bud out of the jars for around 30 mins or so and lay it out on cardboard. This is how I do it so it can lower humidity some! Good luck!

Its so nice having your own bud to smoke! Good job! +reps!

So you going to try your coconut oil already!!!! Have you ever tried edibles? They are a whole new level! =)

Beautiful harvest! A tip on your jars. If they are high humidity u can take the bud out of the jars for around 30 mins or so and lay it out on cardboard. This is how I do it so it can lower humidity some! Good luck!

Its so nice having your own bud to smoke! Good job! +reps!

I have not tried the coconut oil yet I will bake some brownies tomorrow but I am about to mix some with some honey right now so I can use it for my tea I like to drink

hello every so my green crack has been curing for a few days now it is still a little moist so I have been doing a lot of burping but I don't mind at all lol

I did get a chance to try and get a dried weight this is what I came up with so far I got 6.3 grams of good trim left after I made the coconut oil and I used about half of that to make and all the water leafs in it so I say I had around 13 - 14 grams of trim

I have 49.6 grams of bud I will wait another week or so and weigh it again to see if it has lost any weight this is all from the green crack I still am drying the Larry og Kush

not bad for my first grow so far :tokin:

p.s. the humidity is high in the jar still so I just have to burp it more often

green crack buds
0012433.JPG

0022379.JPG

green crack trim sugar leafs
0032277.JPG

77 is WAY to high. Your bud is never going to cure out. You should try a jar like I suggested and you will see what I mean. Lay it all out for 30 mins or so until it feels dry. Then put it back in the jars. Same thing everyday until its dry. Just burping the jars is not going to do anything much. Good luck! If you are at 77% humidity your weight will still go down a LOT!

JuanCarlos, Personally I do not really like boveda packs for LOWERING the humidity, only to raise it or to keep it at 62! But they work wonders for maintaining 62.

some good info on curing, so the ideal humidity is 62%? ill have to see if i cant invest in some when my harvest comes around

Green Crack looks very frosty and delicious!! im sure they'll be some of the best buds youve every had :thumb: herb you grow yourself always does

hello to all my :420: friends so my Larry og Kush is dry enough to jar and cure! I got up real early and had the whole house stinking so good lol

some of the Larry og lush after drying right before I put it in jars
0012439.JPG

0022383.JPG

Larry og Kush in the jars i have not got a weight yet going to wait until it cures a bit
0032282.JPG

0042142.JPG

0052014.JPG

0061787.JPG

that Larry og is looking pretty good man :thumb:

if i had to guess i would say your probably got close to 2 OZ's maybe :cheer: hope you post your final weights and congrats again on the harvest

so I had a lot of things going on lately I made some more brownies with the green crack infused coconut oil I made the other day in my crock pot the first batch of brownies was devoured by friends and family so I had to make some more and then I mixed a little bit of the coconut oil with a small jar of honey for my tea I like to drink so I said fuck lets add one more

I made my first batch of bho today I did not get to take any pics when I was making it for safety precautions its bad enough I was a little drunk lol I used the green crack trim to make it and holy crap does this bho smell so good I heat purged it with my hot plate on low I just wanted to see if I could do it and it came out pretty good now I just need to get a few more things to do it a little better like parchment paper and a butt load of fresh razors

0071666.JPG

Back
Top Bottom