Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

hello to all my peps on :420:

today is Tuesday 6/23/2015 this is week 12 of this grow week 7 of flower that would make it day #45 of flower from 12/12

today is one of my watering days in this watering I used one teaspoon or 5ml of the following in each gallon of water. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon.

roots Organics Buddha Grow
roots Organics Buddha bloom
roots organics trinity
roots organics ancient amber
roots organics hpk
roots organics hp2
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice elements Cal-and-mag
roots organics soul synthetics big swell

this will be that last time I give my plants nutes in this grow!!!:morenutes: :yahoo: it will be plain water from here out

it should be smooth sailing for me now I have to do is just give plain water for the next couple of watering's

I will start checking the trichomes around July 1st I really hope they are ready by then that way I can start on my next grow no rest for the wicked

well that's it for now here are some pics of the plants
0012401.JPG

0022352.JPG

0032248.JPG

0042114.JPG

0101227.JPG

0111062.JPG

012966.JPG

0051991.JPG

0061763.JPG

0071643.JPG

0081499.JPG

0091336.JPG

013881.JPG

014797.JPG

015728.JPG

so I thought it would be a good idea to put a bowl of apple cider vinegar and dish soap in a bowl in my grow tent of course I spilled the whole bowl in the tent on everything smells like grandma... the day in the life of a grower

just refilled the bowl lets hope those dam fungus gnats go in there and stop getting stuck all over my sticky buds :rip:fugas gnats

p.s. do you think that the smell from the apple cider vinegar with effect the way my plants smell since I am so close to harvest about to weeks I really don't want my plants to smell like apple cider vinegar its bad enough that I already spilled a bowl of the stuff in there I cleaned most of it up but it still smells strong

I agree with Jamthe3, just don't feed the plant apple cider vinegar... although, I can't imagine it'd really hurt the plant.

Nice update by the way. Those lower buds are gonna make perfect bowl-sized nugs. :drool:

lol, ph nightmare...think 'bout it ;)

Thought about it. Since it's soil, the ph isn't determined so much by what goes in but rather by whats already in there. Minerals will have a much greater affect on the soil ph than will adding vinegar. If this were coco or some other hydro application, then it'd definitely create a ph nightmare. Now I'm curious, so I may add some vinegar to one of my bean plants to see if it wrecks havoc or not.

thanks for the advice guys I just took the bowl of vinegar out I only caught one fly anyway like my grandpa used to say "those are not just bugs boy those are a source of protein now stop your whining and eat that dam moth" I miss my papa he used to say the funniest shit :rofl:

so I figure I will just have to trim all the buds real well to make sure I get all the bugs off

I saw your post on another journal and though i would come check out what you have. You plant is looking good and frosty! I wanted to hit on the topic of flushing to try and help you out. I noticed you said you are just going to water for 3 times and then harvest... I recommend you NOT to do this. You need to flush each plant with twice the amount of water that your pots are. If they are 5 gallon pots u need to flush with 10 gallons each plant. I see this is your first grow and i promise if you do flush your bud will be harsh and hurt your throat when you smoke it. You will get a lot better and smoother smoke flushing for a good 14 days or longer. I even recommend using a flushing agent like FloraKleen so that you can break down some of that buildup. It looks like you have hit the 100 gram mark for you yield. Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

thanks for stopping by my grow @HunterNitro and for the advice would you recommend flushing with the whole ten gallons at the same time or could I space it out like give a few extra gallons at each of my next watering's

You should flush at one time, double the gallons of water that your pot size is. I usually do this at least two times before harvesting. I also use the FloraKleen to break down the minerals. Each watering even when in veg or flower you should have runoff. It keeps a good balance in your soil and keeps from buildup happening. Good luck! Just make sure your soil is drying out in between watering. Last grow I flushed to much and kept the soil to wet, along with higher humidity levels I got bud rot on one of my colas. Just make sure its drying out good just like always. Good luck!

Lookin really good db.. But i would suggest lowering that RH if you can... For flower stage you want the air as dry as you can get it.. Prevents bud rot and promotes oil production. Also, my new journal!! Link in my sig

Lookin really good db.. But i would suggest lowering that RH if you can... For flower stage you want the air as dry as you can get it.. Prevents bud rot and promotes oil production. Also, my new journal!! Link in my sig

I think the link to your new journal is broken

I think the link to your new journal is broken

Woops, should work now. Thanks for telling me that lol

good day to all my fellow growers today is Friday 6/26/2015 almost the end of week 12 of this grow and week 7 of flower it is day #48 of flower I just got done watering my plants

I took both plants out of the tent and took them to my bath tub and gave both of them a 2 gallon flush of plain water that I let sit out for a few days for each plant I would have gave them more but it was all the water I had on hand

I had my first branch break today luckily it was only a very bottom small branch and it was just going to be popcorn anyway so I just cut it off for a smoke test...:lot-o-toke: lol I also got some sticky fly tape and draped it a crossed the top of the pots to help with the gnat problem

I did get to take some pics of the green crack in the bath tub but I forgot to take some of the Larry og Kush but its all good

p.s. I got some free samples in the mail I did not have to pay a dime for them witch is all ways great I don't plan on using them on my plants but I will use them on my house plants

the green crack in the bathtub
0101229.JPG

0091338.JPG

0101229.JPG

0111064.JPG

my little helper
0061767.JPG

the sticky traps
016671.JPG

017602.JPG

some pics of the plants after the flush
018549.JPG

020468.JPG

021443.JPG

022389.JPG

023364.JPG

024336.JPG

025335.JPG

the small branch I broke off
027289.JPG

019483.JPG

the free samples I got in the mail
0012409.JPG

0022358.JPG

0032255.JPG

Hey DB , random question . For your next grow will you be going with clones again or grow from seed ?
Just curious lol
Looks good tho !!

I have a ton of seeds I have been getting from local mmj clinics I am cool with them so I get them for free its just the seeds that come out of the weed they have but free seeds is great but I will be starting from clone again not sure what strain yet got to go see what they have in stock

Back
Top Bottom