First Grow - 400W Mars II LED

they look great Buck, sorry to hear the mold demon came to visit your place as well. I had to take down my big L/B from my sun deck because of mold, just started to show up and new spots showing up daily so down she came and I pinched out all those little demons out.

You are officially a grower even if you had to pull it early, potency may not suffer too much. You have weed from your own grow and that is a beautiful thing. The other two will be high quality...oh yeahhhh! I will join you in the Winner's Circle soon. lol

You're exactly right dude. I just loaded that tree up into a mason jar. Won't be the best bud, but at least it's smoke able

they look great Buck, sorry to hear the mold demon came to visit your place as well. I had to take down my big L/B from my sun deck because of mold, just started to show up and new spots showing up daily so down she came and I pinched out all those little demons out.

Definitely sucks, but I'm glad I was able to take her down before mold took her completely over. Looks like the other ladies are on their way out too!!

+ reps for an excellent first grow my friend.

Looking nice n crystally... You got some nice smoke coming your way...

You germd em, watered and feed, nurtured them, now comes the rewards. You know exactly what went it into them. You have learned from your mistakes and are more prepared for next time.

Thats why is why i class this first grow as excellent..

May they dry to perfection

:bravo:

You germd em, watered and feed, nurtured them, now comes the rewards. You know exactly what went it into them. You have learned from your mistakes and are more prepared for next time.

Agreed! +reps

Thanks man! If it wasn't for the great people on this site, my plants wouldn't have never gotten this far!

- Day 95 / Day 55 of Flowering -

Just wanted to pull one of the girls out to flex her buds one last time before the lights go out. I've kept a small dehumidifier in my tent that has dropped my humidity as low as 25%. People claim that low humidity will induce an uptick in trichomes and resin production...all I know is that these babies are looking pretty frosty. Harvest is upon us! Letting her fill up for the last few days and then bringing the axe! In the meantime, here's a few shots showing some of the weight these colas are sporting.

image14508.jpg

image14504.jpg
image14507.jpg
image14506.jpg

Thanks to everyone who stuck around over the course of this journal! You all have provided me knowledge and a good laugh over the last few months. As this chapter closes, I'll be up and running again with a journal shortly. When the time comes, you will all be invited. Much love!

-Buck

That is one fantastic grow and it looks like a happy ending as well. Well Done!! Have some rep's for that.

- Day 97 / Day 57 of Flowering -

Finally the best part of the grow arrived today! I chopped both girls down after letting them sit in the dark for 48 hours. Can't really tell a difference if the dark period did anything substantial to the buds, but once they're ready for curing, I'll be sure to snap some pics. Thanks again to everyone for tagging along with me over the last few months. I know I've learned a lot with this journal and I hope you all did too.

Back
Top Bottom