THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

20160808_203944.jpg
20160808_204000.jpg
20160808_204011.jpg
20160808_204041.jpg
20160808_204103.jpg

I took a few close ups for you jayne. They sure do sparkle in the flash of the camera.

Pistils galore! That's great photos Newbie, most be getting excited now. Time to just watch them get bigger and bigger and bigger. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers
No doubt. Excited as can be. I wish they were all at the same stage in the process but it seems this one snuck out about 2 weeks ahead. But that's okay. Spaced out makes trimming easier.

Nice job! :welldone:

I'd estimate that you still have about 3 weeks left! :morenutes:
That puts me way past the advertised time frame. I'm learning the advertised stats are complete bs. Nevertheless this strain is still pretty impressive in my opinion and I hope it smokes as well as it grows.

That puts me way past the advertised time frame. I'm learning the advertised stats are complete bs. Nevertheless this strain is still pretty impressive in my opinion and I hope it smokes as well as it grows.

Yeah, I rarely even look at the breeder's estimates except as guidelines. IMHO, they seem to list the earliest time the buds can be "commercially sellable" when grown under ideal conditions. But, conditions are never ideal and us growers are a lot more concerned with quality than simply weight and time schedules, which is what the commercial growers focus on.

There's also ongoing debate as to whether to count the days from starting 12/12 or to start counting when they start putting out pistils, which usually adds 1-2 weeks to the time.

Well Krip. We're 1 week from you prediction. Still 100% clear trichromes and only 2 plants have filled out and plumped up so far. The rest of them are near plumping up though. Boy I sure wish they would finish up soon. Entering week 10 from the flip and I'm getting anxious.
20160827_213032.jpg
20160827_213114.jpg
20160827_213502.jpg

Sorry, Bro! :sorry:

If it makes you feel any better, my predictions get much more accurate as we get closer! :)

I'm guessing at least two more weeks and three more might be even better (we'll know in another week or two!). I can see the pistils just starting to turn amber. You should see about 50%-70% of those turn amber before she'll be in the harvest window.

Patience, Grasshopper! :Namaste:

Re: THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

Sorry, Bro! :sorry:

No worries. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was holding you to blame for anything. I just find it amusing how these plants are basically saying fuck the rules, I'll finish when I want. Just like a woman ain't it, to say screw the schedule I'll take my time getting ready. Lol. No offense ladies. Because just like you ladies, when these girls are finally ready, they'll be beautiful and smell great and give me a good time.

Back
Top Bottom