THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

20160911_204259.jpg
20160911_203321.jpg
20160911_203240.jpg
20160911_203147.jpg

Another week, another month, at this point I am starting to make peace with the fact that the longer it takes the heavier they get.

I think... a single branch of your plants produces more than my plant... something is going wrong... I'm not doing it right...
I think you're doing just fine. Your outdoor plant is doing just as well if not better than my outdoor plants. I just have a good strain indoor that responded well to hydro. Keep growing man and you'll do better every time.

Re: THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

I hope my outdoor ladies dont decide to go that long, 8-9 weeks will be long enough as it is. I am going to have to build a green house cover to protect them from the frost soon as it is. What was the flower time the seed company gave?

Oh no, 8 weeks is what crop king said for the WW as well. I was thinking 1 board the full length of the bed then narrow boards at an angle front and back. Basically it will look like a long teepee. I will weight it down in the corners then I can just flip it off during the day. That is my plan anyway.

Oh no, 8 weeks is what crop king said for the WW as well. I was thinking 1 board the full length of the bed then narrow boards at an angle front and back. Basically it will look like a long teepee. I will weight it down in the corners then I can just flip it off during the day. That is my plan anyway.
I saw an easy way to do a plastic drop cloth style using 1/2 inch pvc hoops for the structure. You just drive some reebar in the ground and leave about a foot sticking up on both sides of the garden spaced out going down the length of it them bend the pvc into a hoop from one side to the other and the reebar holds it in place. Then just throw a big clear plastic drop cloth over it and weigh it down. Then you could leave it up during the day too.

Some of those tops look absolutely ridiculous!! I can't wait for the harvest. It must smell great in there...
Thanks. It's actually a mild smell. Don't even need the carbon scrubber but even though it isn't all that strong of a smell it does smell quite delicious. It's definitely a good plant for stealth. Low odor and heavy yield.

Back
Top Bottom