Auto Pounder Grow

Thanks snake and pitbull good info fanx mate.snake have u started a new grow yet:) and u wna smell this auto pounder very nice. Start of week 4 of flower yesterday so.still plenty time to go i wna see some big fat bud ha ha. Happy growing every1 on 420 magazine:)

DSC_02882.JPG
and here is an update of my bagseed for in a 10 bit of nice cheese. i did put pics of this plant up on page 8. At the beginning of flower and she is continuing to grow very well here are some pics:)

That bagseed cheese def looks an amazing plant.no beast no more growing at this address.my neighbour,a laid back hippy women fuckin squeeled the heap on me.now the whole town where I live know.landlord knows aswel.plus I had a helicopter above my house 2 Saturdays ago,hovering right over my roof.NEVER trust any1 beast.I let my guard down,an thought I could trust her,turns out I was completely wrong

Snake sorry to hear that man. U shud neva tell anybody even if they look trustworthy.neva trust any1 unless a close pal u kno.is safe. Gutted for u mate go.buy the paper look for a new property:) and then u should be safe to start again. Were i live there is alot of bellends jelouse cunts and 2 faced cunts so i havnt told anybody about what im doing
Only u guys on 420 magazine :) happy growing every1

DSC_03117.JPG
and here is a another cheese bagseed 12/12 from seed experiment i first showed pics of.this plant on page 14 and has grown nearly 3 times higher in hight since last updated. So just have to.wait and see what sort of bud im.gona get off this plant:)

DSC_03153.JPG
cheese plant bagseed 12/12 from seed. Im hoping doesnt stretch anymore or il struggle to keep her in her home lol will just have to.see. Well thats it for now. Good day all and happy growing every1:)

Cheers 4 that beast.yeah I've now gota look at moving,again.prob I face is this.my landlord def 100% knows.unless I speak 2 her,an try an clear the air,she could tell my new landlord behind my back.then in a few months I'm happily growing at new address an my door gets kicks in.I honestly think best thing is 2 speak 2 landlord.wots ur thoughts,as it could be a very bad idea aswel.I just don't know wot 2 do

Well no mate just move. ur present landlord is not going to kno were u have moved to. So.why wud she contact ur new landlord. And snake if nobody has seen.anything in.ur house then just say u woz taking the piss by telling ur neighbour wot u.told her just for a laff. If nothing in ur house to be seen then u.havnt done anything wrong:)

Ring ur current landlord and tell.them.ur neighbour is.full.of shit. Then tell.her u want to move because u carnt be doing with shit stirers. Then u will look.quite genuine and ur neighbour will look like a fool.:)

I can't.here'swots happened.the house iI moved in2 belongs 2 a women.her friend lived here b4,I just recently found out he is really high up in the psni,(that's the police here).2 neighbours either side.1 is an old lady,a nosy old bag,an the gossip of the street.the other is the hippy.then next door 2 the hippy is another guy.the hippy has told the guy next 2 her,he's really good friends with my landlord,he's contacted the police,an through the police ur man that lived here now knows.plus he visits the gossip every other day.so that's how the whole thing started.the night the helicopter was above my house the whole street was out staring at my house.I was stoned at the time,an near shit.now its all round this town,everybody knows m8.so ringing the landlord and denying this an saying ur women next door just wouldn't work m8.

Snake oh i see ur in a bit of a mess just find somewere private and get the hell out of there man. Dont kno wot else to suggest. Main thing is u havnt been.caught with anything. Or have u?

Yea very true try get ur equipment to a pals house. Then u can invite her in to,look round. But yea stick to.ur word. H havnt done anything wrong. Which u havnt. Green shud b legal:( hope all goes ok for u mate

Back
Top Bottom