Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_02455.JPG
here snake i got these seeds all.from picnmixseeds.com. All from diffrent seed banks. Sound like good plants. Type them in the search of picnmixseeds.com and see what u think to the sound of the seeds i.have chosen to.grow:) oh and in the pic the brown envelope is what the come in very discreate mate so.no worries there:)

And stumped auto pounder isnt the biggest check out the straim called incredible bulk and u snake type it in. Its a beast of a plant buds the size of a fist plenty of very big heavy yielding autos,out there our job is.to.grow them.and see which are the best:) ha happy growing every1:)

4get the incredible bulk,that things the incredible hulk.ud need all sorts of tents an fans 4 those bad boys could u imagine getting caught with afew of them on the go,the plants would be that big,they'd take on a life of their own.they'd be up walking making cups of tea wen the cops come crashing through the door:rofl::rofl::rofl: infact it would be the plants being interviewed,sitting there,fat as fuck:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: with a look of guilt on their green little faces

Ha ha snakelad yea quite an.animal of a plant. Be nice yield.id say top the beast and train it.out let it have the tent to itsself ha ha mm.interesting lol:):):)

I'm thinking a good chainsaw,could u imagine actually standing in ur bedroom,all geared up,ripping a chainsaw just 2 harvest ur plant.the neighbours,oh priceless,an uve decided 2 do it at 2am,half pissed on a Friday night.chunks of forest flying about,friggin brill.an 2 think it all started with a tiny seed

Ha ha u sound stoned snake lol i dont mind chopping down any amount as long as its potent big dense buds lets have i say bigger plant the better just dont let it grow to.tall dont wna burn her on.the lights lol:)

Well hey good day to every1 here are a few pics of the cheese plant a bagseed i found in a 10 bit. Now been.on 12/12 bout 2 weeks now. It has got taller from.the last pics i.updated on page 8. Well happy growing every1 on 420 magazine:)
DSC_02504.JPG

DSC_02494.JPG
got quite alot taller longer branches mean longer bud and i.got 3 thick main stalks all taller than the rest. Should b an ok.yield:)

I'm thinking a good chainsaw,could u imagine actually standing in ur bedroom,all geared up,ripping a chainsaw just 2 harvest ur plant.the neighbours,oh priceless,an uve decided 2 do it at 2am,half pissed on a Friday night.chunks of forest flying about,friggin brill.an 2 think it all started with a tiny seed

I use a small chainsaw for outdoor harvesting lol

But that is funny right there lol

Back
Top Bottom