Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_02397.JPG
nice looking bud this plant has been a joy to grow:) had no problems at all with her:)

DSC_02405.JPG
and again last pic. Enjoy snakelad:) ha ha cnt wait to sample the northern lights the end is near:) happy growing snake and every1 on 420 magazine:)

Snakelad im.not sure im.possotive tho i.went 10 week.from.seed and gone well over that but lost count of.days after just when.by the look.of her. More like 13 to.14 weeks roughly id say snake. And sorry been a bit quiet and havnt been on.much apart from updates but getting married in a week 23 rd of may.so been abit hectic and lots of money paid out not good ha ha. But will soon be over and il have my beautiful wife cnt b bad and some nice bud to smoke:)

Equanimity thanks alot pal:) and il.defo keep updating i like this place and defo keep u all posted on.progress and results. Happy growing all:)

And snake my first auto.northern lights i did i pulled far to.early after 10 weeks so thats why i let this lady go longer coz knew she wud get fatter. How long did u leave ur northern lights? Snakelad?:)

6 weeks buddy I was picking.never again.13\14 weeks is an excellent amount of time.she's def ready.congrats on getting married m8.I'm sure it'll be a wonderful day:bravo:

Thanks snakelad iv learned now that when ya buy a seed egnore in the info when says how.long from start to.finish. Because always takes longer i have found. Best way is if u arnt sure just keep looking at ur plant if she doesnt look like her leaves are dying keep feeding as normal and she will get fatter ul see that at the end of each week. Its easy to think nothing is happening if ur looking in every day. Just wait until u see the leaves stary yellowing and wait for alot of orange hairs before u chop. If still got white hairs she is still budding. The wait will b worth it snakelad:)

Here I honestly think I harvested my skunk early,12 weeks,loads of orange hairs,but at the top of the buds loads of new white hairs.I'm convinced that plant coulda went another 2 weeks.100% convinced of that.I was silly m8 with my nl,fuckin chopping bits of way 2 early.silliness.the waiting just got 2 much 4 me.it might again,but with 4 plants,u could actually use 1 as ur smoke plant,say at around 10 weeks old,and the other 3,if I give them the full 14 weeks,then sure 3 plants would be loads,plus ur have at least half ur smoking plant aswel.u def did the correct thing beasty,letting ur plant go longer

Thanks snakelad and yea if u still see white hair let it grow. U did good ur first grow snake but now u know everything u.need to know.for next time. The wait is well worth it ur plant will show u that:) so ur next harvest should be magic:)

And snake i like the idea of a smoke plant ha ha why not like u say let 3 of ladys become morbidly obese and smoke the 4th like u say at 10 weeks ha ha mmmm good idea lol:)

U can pull a pound off.this plant look at greenhouse seeds. Grow journel under 1000 watt hps 1 plant auto pounder and they pulled a pound dry off the plant. I.had few problems with mine growth was slowed had to bring her back to life
So i am not expectin a pound off my plant now but i.can still.dream ha ha:)

Here stumped,I ordered from Herbie's.they are dead quick,an recorded delivery.I'll be using them again.they have an excellent selection of autos.every strain going I think

No i aint go no sponsors i.use a seed bank that u can buy just 1 seed u dont have to buy a pack of 3 so u can loads of single seeds all from diffrent seed banks but buy them.from.the same place everytime as it has most seed banks on it and lots of lovely seeds. I find if u buy autos it best to buy lots of single.diffrent strain seeds coz i have bought 8 at a time of same strains and u never get a full 8 sturdy nice plants always get a few freaks which isnt good for any1 waist of.time and money. So now i buy 1 seed from 1 seed bank and a diffrent seed from.another seed bank so il end.up hopfully with all of them very good plants. Take a look were i get my seeds place is called. Picandmixseeds.com:)

And picnmixseeds has the widest range of seeds iv ever found on any other seed bank its because u can buy seeds thru them off diffrent seed banks when u take a lool.ul see what i mean:) and always next day delivery if u.pay for them before 3 pm day time. And always recorded delivery and get to me on.time every time perfect:)

Back
Top Bottom