Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_019712.JPG
auto northern lighs:)

DSC_019410.JPG
nice bud. Auto northern lights. Give her 2 more weeks tops mayb more leaves still not dying this,is good for the bud. Well thats all for now. Happy growing snake and all of 420 magazine:)

Thanks mate yea i.cnt wait to.smoke the bud ha ha. The buds are,rock hard so hoping for good end weight aswell:) things gone good for the northern lights and will still.get even fatter ha:) happy growing snake and every1 on 420 magazine:)

Looking good thebeast27, any guesses on final weight or do we just have to "wait" pun intended. lol

Ha ha thanks 60cal. And i.think.if my top colas get bigger and fatter which they should il hoping.for 2 ounce just in the 4 top colas. And mayb a little more with the other solid. Nugs. But minimum dry i.would of.thought 2 ounce dry. Comment me if im wrong comments welcome happy growing every1 and all:)

On.my very first grow full term not auto strain northern lights and plants werent even.half the size as the ones u looking at in the pics now. And the buds were that hard and dense dry weight my top cola which woznt really.that huge coz plant woznt so big. But the cola.weighd bone dry 14.8 gram thats half ounce:) happy days so.im sure the main colas in pics should way alittle more when finished well im.hoping:). Comments welcome. Good.day all:)

I hope so snake mate that wud b awsome:) and thanks. It has big bud in,her genetic so.hoping for sum pretty fat bud off the ladys have to wait and see ha ha.hope everything going good.for u. Hows the skunk have u tried it :). Good day to every1

Back
Top Bottom