Auto Grow

Ha ha thanks budworshipper mate;) im very busy this morning preping and setting up the new grow space for my new topped auto led even bigger yield grow ha ha ;)

Ha ha thanks budworshipper mate;) im very busy this morning preping and setting up the new grow space for my new topped auto led even bigger yield grow ha ha ;)

Happy days fella.... Always feels great when setting up your grow doesnt it....

Think i need to get on with another project, im so bored it is unreal... No luck on job front, now legs flared up again.... Its really annoying... Gotta rest it im told... Yeah great doc, thats helpful.... No weed to help my pain or boredom either.... I need to be active, or im a miserable sod.... Just like my dad n brothers..... My dad is ex Royal marine, ex firefighter and 5th dan, international karate judge., biker... Hes 73 now, but still always doing something..... Hopefully my luck will change soon tho, bloody needs too

At least my girls are growing happily....

Cant wait to see the new space, when you all rigged up

:high-five:

And i guarentee my topped auto grow i will finish up with even bigger buds . 2 plants will be sat in 15 litre buckets and 1 in a 12 litre bucket.bigger space more roots equals badboy colas;) ha ha

2 plants of the 2 autos of this grow were only sat in 11 litre buckets so yield is suprising given the space they had.il snap pics of the root balls tmz of all 3 autos as they all still sit in the buckets;) never lifted them out to harvest just hacked away at the beasts and fled;) ha ha

Here is my mainlining plant first attempt.buds are getting big;) led lightd arrived this morining.so mainlined lady can finish under led;)
DSC_14403.JPG
DSC_14433.JPG
DSC_14441.JPG
DSC_14451.JPG

Kushtie im sure u will mate .my new led setup for my new topped auto grow is complete plants should be above soil tmz ready for led life.im very excited;)

Kushtie im sure u will mate and thanks .my new led setup for my new topped auto grow is complete plants should be above soil tmz ready for led life.im very excited;)

Gota say hangin the leds is a pain in the arse until u find a simple way.and the power cord aint very long either so had to house electric in the the tent.here is my new set up for my new topped auto grow.2 x 340w led's a fan for airflow and a nice big home ha ha il wrap this journel up to and end later today when set up new journel and add to my sig.mainlining lady enjoying some led;) ha ha.happy growing every1
DSC_14463.JPG
DSC_14473.JPG
DSC_14489.JPG
DSC_14518.JPG

Well sadly this journel is now closed.thanks to every1 that has followed along with this mission and all likes and comments appreciated;) im onto my new auto topping led grow.which is now my sig link grow.hope to see a few faces there all welcome to head over ha ha.happy growing every1;)

Thanks alot budworshipper mate should see results in 10 weeks from today ha.ilbe hesding over to the new journel very shortly with all intro and pics and info;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom