Auto Grow

Well i had 2 bagseeds left in cupboard so germd them both
DSC_13257.JPG
but only 1 did the bussiness.so succesful birth here is baby bagseed;) happy growing every1

Well good evening all its monday here in the uk auto update time.11 weeks old today 77 days.had there final heavy feed with explode;) flush now for 2 weeks then harvest which will be at day 91. All plants still in great health over all all.look droppy as just had a feed were nice and dry good for roots .so soon be settled ;) plants have been a joy to grow.still flowering very well and get frostier and more intense smells by the day in the grow room;)the end is near .first here is auto acid;)
DSC_13266.JPG
DSC_13286.JPG
DSC_13294.JPG

And autoultimate a monster of her plant her buds are rock solid and still growing quite amazing for an auto.and her smell is so intense and if u touch her once ur fingers are like glue;) here she is:)
DSC_13314.JPG
DSC_13324.JPG
DSC_13332.JPG

And think diffrent automatic her smells is so tropical like a smell i have never smelled before so intense.her buds are firming up very hard so doing her job well and in great health as they all are. Here she is;)
DSC_13374.JPG
DSC_13404.JPG

Well just orderd 3 new big heavy weight auto seeds all to be revealed.and orderd some more biobizz light mix.getting excited about starting a new auto grow . All in good time.all feminized autos cost me 27 pound thats all toghether shipping included.and 50 litres biobizz light mix 13.99. A good price.everything else i already got ready to go.happy growing every1:)

Newsnight have a discussion on legslization of cannabis tonight... Just set record on tv... Might be worth a watch... Discussing how much to be saved by legalization etc

:high-five:

I watched it on line, or as much as I could put up with anyway.

Seems it was triggered by an online petition which gained enough signatures for a few politicians to quickly dismiss over a cuppa. The news article I saw ended with some bollocks from the home office about Cannabis harming mental and physical health and being damaging to communities.

Didn't see the point in watching any more once some wummin in the studio started arguing with some dude on a screen. The ex cop they interviewed was interesting though......he seemed to think it was a waste of time and money policing it.

Oh well. Bring on the new auto grow anyway lol :)

Butadream thanks for the reps appreciated.this grow is sadly coming to an end but some beautiful bud to come;) like to thank every1 who has stopped by my journel. And thanks for all comments and likes.respect to all u fine growers. of the 420 community ur all doing great work.12 days remaining.happy growing every1

Very true spart mate but the bagseed i posted that did germ then shriveld up and died.must of just been a bad bean.so no bagseed exist now sadly.but do have my mainlining lady until autos are finished .best to keep busy:)vegged in a tiny pot to keep her small.was topped 4 times so 8 colas.all other growth removed.super cropped a few branches for bigger bud this plant is a bagseed so technicaly 1 bagseed does exist ha ha;)did repot at begining of flower in to wilkinsons mutli purpose compost gave her abit of this and abit of that.and she is super healthy and certainly enjoying 600 watt hps all to herself ha ha.here she is;)
DSC_13505.JPG
DSC_13534.JPG
DSC_13543.JPG

I've just been lurking and watching myself.... both atrain and beast plants are very very impressive. I wonder wich one will yield the most?? Only time will tell..... I know ide be happy with half of either of them

Back
Top Bottom