Auto Grow

She weighd over 16 oz wet weight .545 gram to be exact .so time will tell on yield .guesses are welcome;). will leave to dry for 10 days then will be smoked;) her roots were outragous i repotted her 3 week into flower so didnt think they would grow much more .well i was wrong here us her root structure;)
DSC_13233.JPG
DSC_13245.JPG

The lady herself after her 2 hour trim;) she is full of stickyness in the right light she actually looks like glass she is that frosty.so will make a good smoke;):)
DSC_13012.JPG
DSC_1302.JPG

She weighd over 16 oz wet weight .545 gram to be exact .so time will tell on yield .guesses are welcome;). will leave to dry for 10 days then will be smoked;) her roots were outragous i repotted her 3 week into flower so didnt think they would grow much more .well i was wrong here us her root structure;)
DSC_13233.JPG
DSC_13245.JPG

Excellent root structure.... Shows in the buds...

I had major problem with last little grow... Pants weather etc... Flowered for 13 weeks.... Small harvest.... When pulled her out, tiny root structure...

No more loft grow... Should be a lot easier this time round....

+ reps for a quality harvest
:high-five:

You're a superstar of yield, beast -- that root ball is impressive and the buds are gorgeous! Bravo!

Do you mind a question? You do your first trim, wet, on the plant as a whole, rather than cutting off colas and trimming them individually either before or after drying? Do you let the colas dry out on the plant after the trim, or do you then hang them up?

Ganjazz some auto strains go well over what seedbanks state i have learnd that from growing autos. Sh1t but true but if u have a good eye and leave longer she wont disapoint u.and topping at third note or just after is a perfect time mate thats when i top mine works a treat.make the plant branch out rather than go straight up.no training needed.when flower begins remove all bottom growth and u will see some big buds;)good to see some1 not scared of topping despite opinions.and taking my advice i feel humbled.autos love to be topped at the right time but important not to train when topped she will branch out all by herself;) i have proved it before pulled 4 ounce dry weight of a topped auto but still people dont listen;) you wont be disapointed my friend ;)

And ganjazz budworshipper and glimmer thanks alot for the kind words much aprreciated;) glad ur all part of this bud journey.the plant has amazed me didnt expect that root ball before lifted out the pot but does explain why all side nodes were all a decent size and some big main colas.happy growing every1;)

And glimmer i sometimes remove and trim but she was a big girl so i set about trimming her as a whole plant thought may be easier took 2 hours to trim.then i cut the plant up leaving stalk on .then hung straight up in cardboard boxes will be left for 10 days.this always ensures i get the smell off the buds exactly how they smelt on the plant ;) top quality weed is always my aim.i get a buzz when i smell the end result and smoke it and get stoned:) all done myself from a seed .then my friends comment om my weed always appreciated .then all u fine peoples comments.makes it all.worth while.free the weed i say!!! Happy growing every1:)

And glimmer i sometimes remove and trim but she was a big girl so i set about trimming her as a whole plant thought may be easier took 2 hours to trim.then i cut the plant up leaving stalk on .then hung straight up in cardboard boxes will be left for 10 days.this always ensures i get the smell off the buds exactly how they smelt on the plant ;) top quality weed is always my aim.i get a buzz when i smell the end result and smoke it and get stoned:) all done myself from a seed .then my friends comment om my weed always appreciated .then all u fine peoples comments.makes it all.worth while.free the weed i say!!! Happy growing every1:)

Great job! I read the whole journal today and harvest was right on time. :thumb:

I would estimate your dry weight around 3.25oz - 4oz. 75%-80% of your wet weight is water. You'll have a lot of trim for bubble so use it for that. If you can i would dry for 5 days (till stem 'snaps') then cure for as long as you can. The longer the cure the better the smell and a lot better smoke. I got stuff here that been cured for 2 months - banging stuff. Even cured around a 1/4oz of bubble that way, that stuff knocks you for 6!

Well im hoping for more than 4 ounce lol pulled that off smaller plants.see what happens;).and i dont cure never have dried then smoked;)

Back
Top Bottom