Dark Devil, Purple Lemonade & Zkittles Autos

Hello growers.

I'm itching to post but have nothing to report.

So a family portrait:

P1030004.JPG

And a few trich pics from the Purple Lemonade:

Snap_008.jpg

Snap_009.jpg

That's all that I've got. :Rasta:

Later.

Hello growers.

I took down the Dark Devil at day 82 today. She finally showed me enough amber to pull the trigger. She didn't yield a lot, but I think she will make me a happy man. :Rasta:

I washed the buds and put them in my drying rack, where they will stay overnight and then go into the fridge for drying.

A few pics:

P1030009.JPG

P1030012.JPG

Later.

Hello growers.

I took down the Dark Devil at day 82 today. She finally showed me enough amber to pull the trigger. She didn't yield a lot, but I think she will make me a happy man. :Rasta:

I washed the buds and put them in my drying rack, where they will stay overnight and then go into the fridge for drying.

A few pics:

P1030009.JPG

P1030012.JPG

Later.
Looks excellent. Nice job. I want sum.

Hello growers! A quick update on the 2 plants remaining in this grow.

The Purple Lemonade (day 85) is getting close. I'm doing daily amber searches on her. I watered her today, hopefully for the last time. She got 2L until runoff, 1g of Sweet Candy. And just because, I upped the Bud Explosion to 1.25g. I figure it can do no harm at this point and the manufacturer recommends increasing it near the end.

P1030025.JPG

The Chocolate Skunk (day 73) is just getting big and unruly. Some of her branches are so top-heavy they're starting to super-crop themselves! :Rasta: She is getting yellowing leaves again so I may bump up her MC dosage from 6.25 to 6.5. She's been fun to watch!

P1030015.JPG

So this morning I told Mrs. Grand Daddy how fortunate I was to have someone I adore to be quarantined with. She responded, "Must be nice." :confused:

Later.

Hello growers.

A few pics:

P1030009.JPG

P1030012.JPG

Later.

Beautifully done. What is this about drying in the frig? I'm going to have to get notes.:nomo:

Hello growers.

Fully watered the Purple Lemonade (day 93) and the Chocolate Skunk (day 81) today. Both got 3L to runoff. Both were fed 1g Sweet Candy, 1.25g Bud Explosion and MC at 6.5.

I am patiently awaiting the appearance of amber trichs on these two. Both are full of cloudy trichs and hardly any clear ones.

Chocolate Skunk continues her unruly ways, falling all over herself.

P1030032.JPG

"Patience, grasshopper."

Later.

Do you recall at what point your Purple Lemonade started to show color? I'm around day 60 and they're all green :(
It has been purple since about day 40.

Hello, growers.

I took down the Purple Lemonade today at day 95. She was showing a little amber but mostly I just got tired of waiting. I'm wondering if putting the photos in the tent with the autos may have slowed or inhibited their development. When I put the photos in I changed the light cycle from 20/4 to 18/6. I don't think they particularly cared for that. I won't be changing the light cycle on an auto again.

She was a another small producer, but she's frosty as all get out! Again, I think she will make me a happy man. And, of course, there is always more on the way! :Rasta:

P1030042.JPG

P1030044.JPG

Only the Chocolate Skunk auto remains from this grow. She too is taking her own sweet time producing amber trichs. But she's the only plant of the bunch that has some size to her, so I'll give her as much time as she needs (within reason).

The Stardawg Strawberry Cheesecake auto sleeps with the fishes. I got tired of looking at her sorry ass. :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by!

Later, and be safe out there.

If that's a small producer auto I'm doing it all wrong! :welldone: GDB.
Thanks, Shed. I've never grown one before so I really don't know. When growing strains, I always try to find a target photo, and this was mine for the DDA:

dark devil target.jpg

I didn't get there so I think it's a small yield. Reach for the stars! :Rasta:

Here, use mine!
full

Feel better?
Sorta. But that's weird. The main stalk on your plant is thicker than mine was. I would think that would make a positive difference.

Back
Top Bottom