Action's Never Ending Grow

Ok all, starting my third grow, this go I'm growing for my second time Sweet Seeds dark devil because man is it sweet, and northern lights from @SeedsMan in 6 gallon fabric pots. I'm also throwing in some 2.5 liter grows a strawberry cheesecake also from @SeedsMan and a strawberry cough from Sonoma seeds. Until my current grow in my tent is finished I'll set it up in a closet, and this go I'm going to be using the megacrop nutrients. Hope you guys dont mind me tagging you to follow along @Silverfox125 @MrSauga @Reave
20200301_225222.jpg
20200301_215758.jpg

Have you grown a strawberry cheesecake or NL yet? Are these autos?
I haven't no, and yeah they are autos. Seen some photos of the seedsman NL pn their Instagram, and looks really good. The cheesecake was a freebie, but sounds delicious, lol.

I haven't no, and yeah they are autos. Seen some photos of the seedsman NL pn their Instagram, and looks really good. The cheesecake was a freebie, but sounds delicious, lol.
The cheesecake does not like high EC. Keep your feed light. I found the NL takes a little time to take off after sprout but catches up quickly.

The cheesecake does not like high EC. Keep your feed light. I found the NL takes a little time to take off after sprout but catches up quickly.
Sounds good I'll keep that in mind, appreciate it.

All seed have sunk to the bottom after about 20 hours in water. Going to transfer them to a damp paper towel to get the tap roots out.

All beans have sprouted!! Now should I put them in their final pots with dampened soil or put them in seedling pods until they really sprout?
20200304_060031.jpg
Take them to your final container.

Think I may call this day 1, going to wait until tomorrow to put them in their final pots, to get northern lights going a little more, it's the small one. Dark devil is the taller one, which I'm pumped for, hoping it's a good pheno type. @MrSauga tagged you again because I know sometimes it doesn't register.
20200306_161601.jpg

@MrSauga tagged you again because I know sometimes it doesn't register.
I'm so sorry I missed both the tags AJ! The only thing that doesn't register is my mind sometimes.
Typically I go through all my alerts first and clear up the posts where I was tagged. I must miss a lot more than I know of :(

Good job AJ and good to be here. Thanks for the tags :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dark devil is the taller one, which I'm pumped for, hoping it's a good pheno type.
You're the first one I've told but I just had my DDA pop above ground. I'll be starting a new journal soon. I'm looking forward to growing it out with you. Mine's from Sweet Seeds as well. You said your first one was sweet so I'm really looking forward to it now.

I'm so sorry I missed both the tags AJ! The only thing that doesn't register is my mind sometimes.
Typically I go through all my alerts first and clear up the posts where I was tagged. I must miss a lot more than I know of :(

Good job AJ and good to be here. Thanks for the tags :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol thought I was going to have to start begging to bring people over to read my thread

You're the first one I've told but I just had my DDA pop above ground. I'll be starting a new journal soon. I'm looking forward to growing it out with you. Mine's from Sweet Seeds as well. You said your first one was sweet so I'm really looking forward to it now.
That's awesome!!! I was going to ask you if you wanted one of my beans, just to see you grow it out. It's a special strain. Lots of different pheno types though.

That's awesome!!! I was going to ask you if you wanted one of my beans, just to see you grow it out. It's a special strain. Lots of different pheno types though.
I only have the one and it was a freebie through a promo at Seedsman, so I'm really glad it popped. The other three are a Lemon AK, Zkittlez and Gorilla Glue.. all autos.
Very generous and thoughtful to offer up the bean. I would have jumped on it with a swap for sure if I didn't have it. :thanks:

I only have the one and it was a freebie through a promo at Seedsman, so I'm really glad it popped. The other three are a Lemon AK, Zkittlez and Gorilla Glue.. all autos.
Very generous and thoughtful to offer up the bean. I would have jumped on it with a swap for sure if I didn't have it. :thanks:
That's a great sounding foursome!!

In sure you know about SweetSues dark devil thread but heres a link and a few pics of my first DDA
20191001_125633.jpg
20191003_212707.jpg
20191003_212744.jpg

In sure you know about SweetSues dark devil thread but heres a link and a few pics of my first DDA
I've heard others mention it before but have not stopped by. That's one amazing plant and if I grow something half as nice as that I'll be stoked. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom