Action's Never Ending Grow

I've heard others mention it before but have not stopped by. That's one amazing plant and if I grow something half as nice as that I'll be stoked. :bravo:
Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kind words, there were lots of bending and some supercropping. It is a great thread, i actually posted a lot in there with my DDA, and its great to see all the different pheno types.

Day 5, on a 4 on 4 off schedule now too, so I'll be away from the plants for 3 days, gave a light watering. I do have a work roommate to keep an eye on things as well.
20200310_143920.jpg

On my way back to my work house, found this chart on one of your threads think @MrSauga posted this, should I follow this chart for megacrop even at my early stage?
mcCalcMetric.JPG
Correct, that's from the GLN website. I actually start mine at 2g/4L once the second node has started, so not the day they pop above ground.

Correct, that's from the GLN website. I actually start mine at 2g/4L once the second node has started, so not the day they pop above ground.

Alright cool, hopefully the second node has started, I'm excited to see them after 3 days, lol. Now just to understand you dont give them 4 litres that's just the mixture ratio?

Alright cool, hopefully the second node has started, I'm excited to see them after 3 days, lol. Now just to understand you dont give them 4 litres that's just the mixture ratio?
Right, most growers using MC refer to gallon or 4L measurements. Mix up what you need. If you see the 2g/gal or 4L(pretty close to same thing) is .53g for one liter of water. So you can mix one liter if you wanted to.
My plants dont take much at all. I water a few mL's around the stem just to keep it wet for the first week. Once it has the second node growing and I start feeding I then water by making a ring around the stem about an inch or so away, trying to get the roots to search for the food. It may be a bit more water now, around 15-25mL but I never overwater it. I'd rather give the plants small amounts of water each day as opposed to it sitting in the wet medium for a week. If the ring is still wet I wait before watering again.

Day 13, wasnt going to update this quick but got a question, so I may as well dump a few photos. With growing my two in the 2.5 liter containers, are they likely to flower quicker? I plan on topping them all and just wondering if I should top them earlier? Also friggin dropped my power bar on the dark devil, seems ok but did loose one the third nodes leaves
20200317_082859.jpg

Dark devil
20200317_082750.jpg
20200317_082131.jpg

Strawberry cheesecake
20200317_082125.jpg

Strawberry Caugh
20200317_082044.jpg

Northern lights
(has a few spots on it but I think it's from me getting drops of feed on it)
20200317_082035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom