TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

You should be real close to chop time ?:surf:
Yes Mate, not to long now. Day 60 today, just keeping an eye on them trichomes, at least another 4 days or so of flushing.

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Which ladies In lucky to have quite a few lately lol
Coco grows looking good I did set up a multi duct nft which is looking big random so far some look healthy an some don't :loopy:

I was reading a grow the other day where the bloke got 28+ off his 600 watt so there's your future aim :thumb:

28+ that's just amazing I'd be happy achieving that from 2 600s I think I need up my game lol

Which ladies In lucky to have quite a few lately lol
Coco grows looking good I did set up a multi duct nft which is looking big random so far some look healthy an some don't :loopy:

I was reading a grow the other day where the bloke got 28+ off his 600 watt so there's your future aim :thumb:

Haha, living the dream lol, I wish when someone asked me how my girls were doing I could say what ones, haha. Yeah I remember you saying you was going to give NFT a go, how you finding it? Hope the ones not looking so good perk up mate.

28 off one 600w? OK that crazy legit, wow. I wouldn't mind getting some of that, what a yield. You got a link to the journal?

28+ that's just amazing I'd be happy achieving that from 2 600s I think I need up my game lol
Tell me about it, we both do! . .

Hey TK, awesome grow you got going on here. I'm loving the setup, looks like you'll be having quite the yield. I also have some holy grail kush seeds that are on the way so I'm excited to see how yours finish out!

Cheers :passitleft:

I'm in the area 8-12 from a 600 I use two though and average out about 17-24 but 56 would be a dream .

Thought I'd share this sticky pic with you can't wait for a sample .
420-magazine-mobile1199653353.jpg

Ile try finding it an send ya a pm
Ye I've had far worse than 28 of two lights let alone one lol I just see these grows an think potential
Yeah please do mate, I'd love to have a read, I want to pull yields like that, ha. Haha, you know, serious potential if you can be pulling that weight off each light.

Hey TK, awesome grow you got going on here. I'm loving the setup, looks like you'll be having quite the yield. I also have some holy grail kush seeds that are on the way so I'm excited to see how yours finish out!

Cheers :passitleft:
Hey Coloradokid, welcome and thank you for the kind words. I hope to be having quite the yield, just waiting on a few amber trichomes and the plants seem to still be putting on some weight during the flush, not complaining about that. I think you're going to be glad you ordered them seeds, they smell divine, absolutley covered in frosty trichomes and so sticky. I'm also very excited to see how mine finish out, I want to smoke them ladies so bad, haha!

Thought I'd share this sticky pic with you can't wait for a sample .
420-magazine-mobile1199653353.jpg
Looking fantastic dandare, can't wait to hear how she tastes. Nice work .

What strain was the 28 zs ?? Is there a journal on it? I'd like to check that out, as it's just hard to digest ?

I'm waiting for Scooby to send me over the link, he said he was going to try and find the journal again, if he does ill send you a link pal. Tell me about it lol, I really want to check it out, the numbers are very hard to get my head around too .

Ile try finding it an send ya a pm
Ye I've had far worse than 28 of two lights let alone one lol I just see these grows an think potential
I use that 630w lec cmh, that's advertised to replace a 1000 hps, and I do believe it does, and I got 22 zs, in a 4x4 which I thought was going to be more. Give me all your secrets now !!

Back
Top Bottom