Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

Yep your going to get more bud than you ever anticipated ..oh I was looking into autos just because I was thinking of trying one in the future anyway check out this link..you have what they define as a super auto. Link

Interesting read.. I'm almost 90 days from seed now.. And she's five feet. I believe .... She will stop when she's over the light the whole plant which right now is as big as my tent 3x3. In diameter. Obviously I'm no expert , but I haven't seen anything like it...

Yes, interesting read. I am not an auto person.... yet at least, but it does sound about right for what Turbostang has going here.
:passitleft:

0919161356.jpg
0919161357.jpg
0919161357a.jpg
0919161357b.jpg
0919161358.jpg

Looks that way to me too man. If they keep on filling in they are going to be some monster buds.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Time for a quick update .. She's doing well. Growth seems to have slowed down .. I think the bud growth has also. Maybe cause I see her everyday. Getting a lot of small leaves in the pistls. Which seems like she's growing under the LED . Also those smaller leaves under the LED look frosty and are sticky.. So I think she is developing... Pictures on Sunday

Ok... Today I gave her a good exam.. And by her size is no easy task.. Buds in the back are filling in big time .. Not in diameter .. Maybe an inch .. But.... There are no empty spots for 12 inches ... Holy shit.. I have about 6 that are that way .. Some branches in the corner of the tent are now almost growing horizontally to get some light.. Even the very bottom has buds. I suppose that's where a 1200w LED comes into play.. You guys and gals are gonna dig the pictures tomorrow... Peace out

Back
Top Bottom