TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Great job bud one of the classic journals for sure!! Keep the great fantastic work up. I want to say i appriciate all the knowlege you passed our way. Must say this journey has been a real treat!! Great work TK!!!! Till next time!!

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Great job bud one of the classic journals for sure!! Keep the great fantastic work up. I want to say i appriciate all the knowlege you passed our way. Must say this journey has been a real treat!! Great work TK!!!! Till next time!!
Ditto !!:surf:

Hey buddy. Thanks pal, hopefully time for another one soon. All isn't too bad just got back from a holiday and the holy grail is getting better and better by the day. Absolutely chuffed with the results. Hope things are good with you pal?

Thanks Pino, much appreciated pal. I will likely be sorting a new journal out soon once I've got the A/C sorted out. Gotten far to hot over here to go anything atmo with out it. Hope all is well with you and your ladies Pino!

Hey buddy. Thanks pal, hopefully time for another one soon. All isn't too bad just got back from a holiday and the holy grail is getting better and better by the day. Absolutely chuffed with the results. Hope things are good with you pal?
was that high rise building fire, close to you ??:surf:

Hey hey pal, sorry man I've been on holiday so haven't been on here. Hope you're well SP?

Luckily I'm just outside London my friend, so this didn't affect me but it's absolutley terrible what happened with that tower block, those poor people in that building, apparently the whole building was fully ablaze within 15 minutes. A lot of crazy stuff going on over here atmo with all the terror attacks and all, now this! How's everything with you pal?

Wow, this holy grail is curing up amazing buddy, I can't believe how good it is and it's getting better every week lol. So strong, very smooth and clean and so tasty. The flavour is great, so kushy. I'm absolutley thrilled with the results. I'm getting my Air-conditioning installed hopefully on Friday so will be able to get back to business again soon. Can't wait. I'm really missing it. Have you had your clear out yet?

Hey hey pal, sorry man I've been on holiday so haven't been on here. Hope you're well SP?

Luckily I'm just outside London my friend, so this didn't affect me but it's absolutley terrible what happened with that tower block, those poor people in that building, apparently the whole building was fully ablaze within 15 minutes. A lot of crazy stuff going on over here atmo with all the terror attacks and all, now this! How's everything with you pal? :high-five:

Wow, this holy grail is curing up amazing buddy, I can't believe how good it is and it's getting better every week lol. So strong, very smooth and clean and so tasty. The flavour is great, so kushy. I'm absolutley thrilled with the results. I'm getting my Air-conditioning installed hopefully on Friday so will be able to get back to business again soon. Can't wait. I'm really missing it. Have you had your clear out yet?
TK, I chopped the last 4 about two weeks ago, they've been in jars for 4 days now. Another 10.5 zs. of goodness. And the best news is, we haven't found one seed yet !! We got another 4 (two month old clones) ready to go. Just got to sterilize the place 1st. !! Well buddy, glad you missed all the fireworks, and stay safe !! I'm amazed that so few people died in the high rise fire?

Haha sorry pal, I been off my face on that bubble hash the last few days lol.

Yeah I did decarboxylation and added sunflower lecithin but I just felt hardly anything, just very chilled. I'm wondering if It got cooked slightly to hot in the slow cooker with coconut oil and turned the THC into CBN. I'm going to have to try again for sure.
What is the point of the lecithin. I'm curious.

TK, I chopped the last 4 about two weeks ago, they've been in jars for 4 days now. Another 10.5 zs. of goodness. And the best news is, we haven't found one seed yet !! We got another 4 (two month old clones) ready to go. Just got to sterilize the place 1st. !! Well buddy, glad you missed all the fireworks, and stay safe !! I'm amazed that so few people died in the high rise fire?

Ahh wonderful news, that's great. All in all not too shabby at all then. All that worrying for nothing, haha. Lovely, what clones have you got ready to go mate? I'm going to be germinating some more seeds in the next few days. I'm very excited. Can't wait to get back to It. Me too, thanks pal, you too :). Yeah I know, tell me about It. I was also a bit surprised, I thought they may have found a lot more bodies than they actually did. Good thing they didn't though.

Got a couple of new toys for next run, air conditioning and co2 equipment !

420-magazine-mobile233993391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2126356188.jpg

Ahh wonderful news, that's great. All in all not too shabby at all then. All that worrying for nothing, haha. Lovely, what clones have you got ready to go mate? I'm going to be germinating some more seeds in the next few days. I'm very excited. Can't wait to get back to It. Me too, thanks pal, you too :). Yeah I know, tell me about It. I was also a bit surprised, I thought they may have found a lot more bodies than they actually did. Good thing they didn't though.
I'll post pics. in a few days. there's 2 Bubbas Gift, one blue dream, in coco & one og kush growing in FFOF mix. And as I figured, the ffof is falling behind. All in 5 gal fabric pots. Everything is growing like weeds !!:rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.:goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Another great result :) and I'd love some of that bubble hash
Thanks pal. The bubble hash was absolutley brilliant. Can't wait to try making some more. Next time I want to sieve it once I've made it.

Back
Top Bottom