Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

I feel you man. I have steered away from sativas cuz i dont have the patience. Lol but i miss the sativa smoke from the 80s so i am going to give one a try in a few months.
Those girls are bigguns for sure.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I hear your frustration. Sativas are not for the timid.

Having said that, This one would be done before you could start another and harvest.

This one will make all your friends jealous. The smoke will be out of this world. You've already got 3 months invested, and it's your only plant.

I am biased though... I want to see her break the tent... lol

I really don't know what I am looking at as far as progress goes.
Well now the hard part is over, dealing with the stretch. Now you're just watching your buds grow and fill out, and making sure nothing goes wrong. It gets tedious when the daily changes are so small compared to the runaway train of the stretch. Hang in there. It'll be worth it. :)

I hear ya, for me, I feel growing is not only about the plant and the bud we're trying to produce, but about us as the growers learning patience. Learning how to just "be" as well. Not feeling you "need" to do something every day or every moment. Learning how to take in the plant and what it needs and be patient with the experience. I feel I've grown just as much as my plants in some ways. This has been a great lesson in patience, and trusting my gut and my relationship with the plant. My first grow took about 6 months because I made so many mistakes. Lots of times I wanted to say fuck it, and throw them out and start over. But each night I took the time to do more reading more research to learn how to diagnose this new problem I was noticing, then try to figure out how to remedy the problem. Then I would have to wait a few days or longer to see if the remedy worked, if it didn't I would have to figure out how to diagnose the problem again, find and try another remedy then wait again for a few days or so to see if it was effective. This went on for weeks some times. But once I figured out a good diagnosis and the correct remedy and I saw improvement again, it was a wonderful feeling. It was a wonderful feeling seeing her on the edge of non-recovery, to get her completely recovered and thriving again. It was part of the learning experience. I encourage you not to give up. If you give up, you will not be able to take this prime opportunity to learn what went wrong, when and where did it go wrong, how to remedy it, and how to make sure it doesn't happen again. All this info is exactly what you will need for each and every grow going forward. The sooner you learn the lesson, the sooner you will have the correct information in your tools of knowledge for the future.

:cheer:
Hang in there. Don't give up.
:goodluck:

Update... I did as good as I could res change. Basically drained as much as I could with the valve on the bottom of the bucket, and poured tap into the bucket drain and repeat 4x.. She is really disappointing me.. Growth is slow. Bud development is slow. It's been almost 3 months. I'm giving her till the 3 months. Which will be the 21st. If she doesn't get closer to bud production I'm going to destroy her.. She seems healthy but my patience is not good... I will start another grow since I bought 10 seeds.. If I knew this was going to be a all sativa grow I would have given up on her along time ago.. Pretty frustrating..

Maybe I'm just having a bad day... I know there are a lot of buds..

We all have bad days. If there is any advice I can give you that applies to any strain you grow its patience . These plants will test you especially close to harvest .. When they are getting close to becoming ready for harvest you will find yourself struggling to wait until it's optimum time , the final days can seem like weeks and if you cave and harvest to early well you can end up disappointed not just by wieght but by quality of the end product . when you grow from beans each plant is unique and presents its own challenges when you deal with f1's they are all close to the same type of pheno but the plants are all different in some small way.

This is your first grow and you received a whopper of a plant that you feel is taking over , there are a lot of growers not just first timers that wish that's all they had to deal with . I would never recommend pulling the plug on her or setting a date . I'm even having a hard time with what I'm getting ready to say .

If you are not concerned about how much you will yield this grow you can always ( I believe it was stated by someone else earlier) trim off a couple of inches of her branches . She will slow for a couple days and your yields will go down , but maybe that's what you need so that you don't pull you hair out .

0910161704.jpg
0910161704a.jpg
0910161704b.jpg
0909161633.jpg

Here are the newest pictures. I think she's budding up... What do you guys and gals think.. Thank you

Yes she is . Sativa flowers are more airy than indica or hybrids . They are starting to fill up the branches :)

Do you have a set of calipers or a micrometer to measure rate of change for the diameter of the buds? Looks can be deceiving
Im not sure about the diameter ... But the quantity of the buds on each branch is filling in.... As far as nutes I actually am adding approx 2/3 of the recommended dose .... So in a gallon of RO I add 5mg of sensi calmax plus... I like the angry look LOL. She still is getting vertical growth until the top of the LED, then it stops ... On the bottom pic. With the LED on .. That's about a fifth of the plant.. Buds are all the way to the bucket... I'm going to have to order a microscope soon to look at her close up... What do you guys recommend ...

Back
Top Bottom