Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

Here's a ph chart. The Left Side is for Hydro.... As you can see between 5.6-5.8 the plants gets all the different nutes that she needs. When you go above that, she's not getting certain nutes. The right side is for soil. Hope this helps.

Hydro_n_Soil_PH_Range.png

FWIW I like the ph between 5.7 and 6.1. Wondering when the buds are going to start growing? Looks like not much happening

Looks like you aren't going to have a choice. Time to tie them down. She just isn't showing any sign of slowing down.

I would use string. Tie an "anchor" around the stem, what looks to be about 16" down from the light, where the bulk of the rest of the canopy is.Tie the other end horizontal to one of the tent poles. Then take another string and tie around the stem about 4" from the top, and look for a tie off point down low in the opposite direction of the anchor line. So, you'll be using 2 strings for each top. Bend her a little a day.

Think out a plan first though. If a top is on the right side of the tent, then look to bend her under the light to the left. Do the same for all tops until you get her under control.

For the lower tie off points, use your imagination. I'm thinking a 3/4" x 3/4" piece of trim board attached about 2 foot off the floor, level from tent pole to tent pole. This will cover you for countless places to tie off in the direction of the side of the tent you attached the board. Do the same for the other sides.

I honestly don't think you can wait for her to stop stretching any longer. Time to go to the mattresses...

Round 1
Fight

:goodluck:

As odd as it sounds, it's getting difficult to water, I know soon, probably tomorrow I can bend the top over the left side of the tent.. But the second from the top branches are getting close to the top too.

I think that is why you should start training now. She's all sativa. They flower slow. How long to finish, I couldn't tell ya.

Her bud structure will look different than what you are probably used to seeing. Do a google image search. A lot of growers stay away from sativas because taming them sometimes is impossible. In your case, I think you can do it.

Make no mistake though. You're at war, and playing catch up. My advice is to get serious about getting control of her.

/or get out the hedge clippers... :surrender:

The deal is she's already taking up about 80% of the tent as is. I can't move her out of the tent.. I'd hate to have to give up. Like I said the first big layer is getting close to the light. I guess I could separate both sides and tie them up. Or perhaps into three but she's growing about an inch a day.. And after the light I have about 6 inches to the very top of the tent...

The deal is she's already taking up about 80% of the tent as is. I can't move her out of the tent.. I'd hate to have to give up. Like I said the first big layer is getting close to the light. I guess I could separate both sides and tie them up. Or perhaps into three but she's growing about an inch a day.. And after the light I have about 6 inches to the very top of the tent...

You'll be fine... I got faith in ya.

Nothing worth while is ever easy. When you harvest her, you will have the most incredible smoke you've ever had.

Just be patient. Go slow. You don't have to do it all in one day. Tie off one branch, then relax. After that, I bet you'll gain some confidence and inspiration to get in there and finish the job. Then, you'll have a hell of a story to share in the future...

I remember this one time, I grew a sativa and tied her to the poles... Biatch broke my tent... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom