TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

yeah around day 45. just depends what finish time is and just how developed buds are. last 2 weeks they smash the weight on and you dont want to disrupt this too much.

yeah im busy as fuck. working and doing a mass renovation of my new house. never stops. time for a quick drink then back to work ;)

Oki koki, did think around then. They just started the beginning of week 7 yesterday, we still got 3 weeks or so to go, just gonna depend on the trichomes, will start flush beginning week 9. I had a feeling I was going to watch them explode with a couple of weeks left, that's why I wanted to check with you first as exactly like you say don't want to disturb them too much during this time.

Haha had a feeling you was bro, no rest for the wicked. All that hard work will definitely be paying off very soon, that's for sure. Enjoy that drink while it lasts pal!

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

420-magazine-mobile1148108659.jpg

Get in there Cult, that's what I like to see. Better go and grab another drink and roll that into two lol. That's a nice place to take a break that's for sure .

45 days is around what I do I've already done some Defol and lolliepoping after the stretch now I've got some weird growth under the canopy of loads of pistols like bud is wanting to form

45 days is around what I do I've already done some Defol and lolliepoping after the stretch now I've got some weird growth under the canopy of loads of pistols like bud is wanting to form

Yeah I'm going to go with either tonight, or tomorrow which is day 45. Thanks pal, appreciate the input. What day are yours on pal? I remember you're not far behind. They're probably going to turn into little buds underneath the canopy from where you defoliated, I had the same thing happen and they're little buds now.

Got some photos before the lights came on, we're day of 44 flowering today and tomorrow will be the day I give them a light defoliation.

420-magazine-mobile1903838451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile283762423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile227993207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1359599436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1632370066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile893405536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1136742879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116214573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1903662009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile294360077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151266906.jpg
420-magazine-mobile393245084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746754479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1845729084.jpg

mate be careful because you will herm them. dont take pics with flash on or interupt light cycle now. never interupt dark cycle or you get some seedy weedy.

Cheers pal, I only opened up the tent 5 minutes before the lights were due on and I was using an extra light holding with the other hand. I didn't think would be too much of a problem. Thanks for the helpful information cult, I definitely don't want seedy weedy. .

Sweet bro I'm currently on day 38 of flower they've just started to pack some size on, I was reading that the lib haze explode in size the last few weeks also each plant looks like a different strain I'm just hoping they all finish up in the same week

Hey TerpKing, I just set up an irrigation system similar to yours. I was wondering What times during the light cycle you feed them? I'm currently in veg BTW. Forgive me if that info is in the thread, it is very long!

Thanks!

Sweet bro I'm currently on day 38 of flower they've just started to pack some size on, I was reading that the lib haze explode in size the last few weeks also each plant looks like a different strain I'm just hoping they all finish up in the same week

Lovely, only a week behind me. That's my favourite part watching them fatten up. I'm hoping to watch my lovely ladies really put on some weight over the next two and half, three weeks. Oh cool, that sounds interesting, look forward to hearing how they turn out. I've got 3 plants which are leaning more to the sativa side of things. Gonna have to keep an eye on them trichomes! Just finished off my defoliation, looking much better now ;)!

Hey TerpKing, I just set up an irrigation system similar to yours. I was wondering What times during the light cycle you feed them? I'm currently in veg BTW. Forgive me if that info is in the thread, it is very long!

Thanks!
Hey hey, SphynxGuy! Welcome.

Awesome, I'm really liking the irrigation system I set up. How are you finding yours? No worries, the information isn't in the thread as I only set up my drip system once I got to flower I'm afraid. I was hand watering through veg but next time I'll be using my system. I feed 3x during lights on atmo. My feeding times during flowering are lights on at 20:00, I feed 1 hour after at 21:00, I then feed again 5 hours later at 02:00, then they have their final feed 5 hours later at 07:00 1 hour before lights off.

How far into veg are you? I would try either 2x small feeds every 9 hours or 3x smaller feeds every 6 hours depending on size of plants/pots etc. You want to start small and slowly build up the length of your feed times as the roots grow so you're not over watering and stopping the roots from filling up their pots.

Update time, day 45 of flower.

Just finished my lite defoliation on the girls, I didn't go too crazy but made sure I opened up the canopy enough to allow light to reach all bud sites and to help improve the air flow.

Much happier with how things are looking after finishing, it really was a jungle in there.

Here's some photos of the finished result.

420-magazine-mobile962856530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642480730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile232665143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1742565175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242617021.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804157741.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1747673640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410393583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1079301781.jpg

Looks like you're doing an amazing job and yes I'll definitely keep you posted on mine I just didn't want to bombard your fantastic journal with my pics .

Looks like you're doing an amazing job and yes I'll definitely keep you posted on mine I just didn't want to bombard your fantastic journal with my pics .
Thanks pal, appreciate it. Good stuff, please do. Haha it's cool and thank you for your kind words, you're most welcome to post pictures on my journal pal :)!

Cheers terp I'll post a few picks later to give you an idea what mine are like I'm quite happy with two plants but there's two that are extra hairy and not as dense it's weird to say they all came from the same pack of seeds must be a bad pheno variant?? Also looking at your bed of buds scrog is definitely the way forward for me now lol

Does anyone also have any good advice or experience on defoliation later on in flower? I think the ladies could do with losing some of the weight through the canopy as its gotten quite thick again. I think it would be a good idea to get more light to bud sites and to improve air circulation. I'm going to have a little read now and see what I can find out. I'm wondering if there is a specific time i should do it and also how much I can take etc.

Thanks in advance guys
I will not advise you to cut your plant. But If they were mine i would cut what was blocking light and if I can't tuck it, it's gone. But I would have been doing this since 4 wks. in bloom. Any way you can open them up some with ties or wire. I got this rigid copper wire & use it to keep the colas separated more. You got you one huge harvest coming, if that strain is a good yielder?:morenutes:

Buds are getting fatter each day but no sign of pistils dying back yet few pics of the liberty haze
420-magazine-mobile90954523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115127339.jpg

I will not advise you to cut your plant. But If they were mine i would cut what was blocking light and if I can't tuck it, it's gone. But I would have been doing this since 4 wks. in bloom. Any way you can open them up some with ties or wire. I got this rigid copper wire & use it to keep the colas separated more. You got you one huge harvest coming, if that strain is a good yielder?:morenutes:

Thanks pal, I did just that. Much better after their hair cut. The wire ties is a good idea to separate bud sites, I'll have to give that a go. I'm hoping it's going to be a decent yielder, hoping they're really going to pack on some weight over the last couple of weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom